Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
neverforget

How much sleep to you all tend to get?

I myself get around 10 hours average, and I've been informed that I may be oversleeping. But surely it wouldn't affect Acne/Red marks, right?

I'd love to hear some answers!

My schedule changes a lot, s'pose thats bad. Weekends I get like 10 hours but go to bed very late and sleep in forever. Mondays I get like 5 hours because I'm still in party mood. Other nights, 6 maybe 7.

My schedule changes a lot, s'pose thats bad. Weekends I get like 10 hours but go to bed very late and sleep in forever. Mondays I get like 5 hours because I'm still in party mood. Other nights, 6 maybe 7.

That's basically my sleep schedule. LOL. Basically, the only thing I've been trying to do differently is focus on hours, not the time I go to bed. So as long as I get 7-8 hours (no more no less) and I'm up on time for where I need to be, I'm good.

Not enough...or too much. I'm such a night person so I have a hard time falling to sleep at a decent time. I try to get at least 7 hours of sleep though.

Yeah, I can't imagine last year... I went on 3-4 hours a night. I was way addicted to the chat lol. I'd stay up til 3 and have to get up at six. Horrible. It made me look horrible, too. Never reliving those times again :wall:

I always make sure I go to bed early enough to get a full 8 hours. That's probably part of the reason I feel energized every day.

I usually sleep 4-5 hours a day because I get out from work at 1:30 - 2:00 am and then I sleep at 3:00 am because I make food for myself. Finally, I have to wake up at 8:00 pm for college..

To be honest, I don't feel like I have full energy. :( I'm trying to find myself another job to make sure I sleep 8 hours a day...

5 hours is not healthy. :X

Edited by EddieE

Wow, you really need a schedule change. It definitely isn't healthy =/ No wonder you feel low on energy

Yeah, plus I go to the gym! My body are usually exhausted everytime I exercise. :(

This has gotten me thinking... Going home for thanksgiving break has magically cleared me up. I kept the same diet I had before, I only cheated with a small portion of dessert once (so diet couldn't be it). Only other thing that changed was maybe a little bit less stress (I am a college student so I normally don't get that much stress) and that I woke up without an alarm clock every single day (for like 6 days in a row). This was around 8.5-9 hours of sleep every day. Hmm...

weekends, on average, between 9-11 hours :o [only cuz i stay up way late. especially on vacation]

weekdays, depends, but I guess 6-8

I myself get around 10 hours average, and I've been informed that I may be oversleeping. But surely it wouldn't affect Acne/Red marks, right?

I'd love to hear some answers!

Word. I now have eye bags cause of oversleeping which makes me look like a racoon

so during the week = 6-8 hours

weekend=9-11 hours

well i always try to have 8hours

normal week: 9-10-8-8-8-11-7 hours

almost 9hours... this is working for me so im happy :P Always energized except for days i cant sleep...

Edited by joris

Eight hours with thirty minute naps in between if I can manage. I am at work now and am finding it hard to keep my eyes open even after a full night's rest!

Edited by paranoid1

I usually wake up after 7 or 8 hours of sleep without an alarm. However, I'm always tired and gross-feeling when I wake up, and have trouble staying awake throughout the day. :confused:

Word. I now have eye bags cause of oversleeping which makes me look like a racoon

so during the week = 6-8 hours

weekend=9-11 hours

Ha, I have them also! Underneath my eyes is very dark.

Thanks for all the feedback, folks!