Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How long does it take for the pill to balance hormones? I have heard of women who stopped taking it for five or seven years and all the symptoms they had before came back, such as excessive facial hair and hair in other places that women should not have in large amounts or have at all. Can this occur and is this something one has to take for many years? Also, what would happen if women don't treat this condition of hormonal imbalance?

How long does it take for the pill to balance hormones? I have heard of women who stopped taking it for five or seven years and all the symptoms they had before came back, such as excessive facial hair and hair in other places that women should not have in large amounts or have at all. Can this occur and is this something one has to take for many years? Also, what would happen if women don't treat this condition of hormonal imbalance?

OMG. I just read this after my own post about BCPILL hormone balancing ...

I have been experiencing extreme CHIN /JAWLINE breakouts, when one is gone two more pop up in it's place & the breakouts are like the ones I use to get in HS.

I'm shifting towards going back on the pill. Do you think that's a good idea?

On the pill, my breakouts seemed a lot more controlled... smaller (if ya know what i mean).

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: