Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dotty1

Where does one buy broccoli pills?

I read the post that broccoli pills seem to help acne. Over the holidays, I'll be visiting friends and will probably have to eat some of my trigger foods since I won't have access to my own kitchen or supply of foods. Perhaps broccoli pills will make my breakouts less severe.

But I cannot find them online! Where are they sold?

Also, do you think eating a mini-tree of broccoli every day has the same effect?

I read the post that broccoli pills seem to help acne. Over the holidays, I'll be visiting friends and will probably have to eat some of my trigger foods since I won't have access to my own kitchen or supply of foods. Perhaps broccoli pills will make my breakouts less severe.

But I cannot find them online! Where are they sold?

Also, do you think eating a mini-tree of broccoli every day has the same effect?

Stop being lazy and shuve some treetops in your mouth and swallow. :dance:

pills can give you more of the vitamins. Also i think it may be cheaper...

Fresh fruit and vegatables are so expensive in these times. Stupid food manufacturing system.

I completely agree with all of you that eating fresh broccoli would be better than eating pills. I just wasn't sure if the broccoli pills isolated some compound within the plant. Also, I don't think I'll do this after all (gorge on broccoli) because it appears the affects wear off after a few weeks just like DIMM.

I'll stick with my chlorophyll idea as an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-this and anti-that for when I make slipups on my diet. :)