Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
annique

People who complain about mild acne

I can go on accutane on monday if I want. Should I?

How long have you had acne and what have you tried to treat it with already?

It just started getting bad this year (I'm 15) When I was 13/14 I had some but not nearly as severe and then I started getting small cysts and ignored them. I wish, I wish I treated it earlier.

Maybe its hormonal so should I go on birth control?

I've only tried minocycline.

mm, im not sure. you should probably go to a derm and try a few more things first or ask for her opinion. accutane is usually a last option.

Guest lovelyladylivingwithacne

He is one of those derms that want you on accutane straight away (he wants to prevent me scarring).

I asked about my other options and he just said antibiotics and stuff. I BELIEVE I'LL GROW OUT OF IT THOUGH SO WHY PUT SUCH A STRONG DRUG IN MY SYSTEM? MY MUM GREW OUT OF IT IN A YEAR AND MY DAD HAD NOTHING.

He is one of those derms that want you on accutane straight away (he wants to prevent me scarring).

I asked about my other options and he just said antibiotics and stuff. I BELIEVE I'LL GROW OUT OF IT THOUGH SO WHY PUT SUCH A STRONG DRUG IN MY SYSTEM? MY MUM GREW OUT OF IT IN A YEAR AND MY DAD HAD NOTHING.

i think you could manage it with something less extreme until you grow out of it like your parents did. good luck!

Edited by InTheNight

just dont wait too late for accutane if nothing else is working

a lot of ppl regret that even when going on accutane as they waited so long they already had lots of scars. i dont know from your posts whether you got actual scars or just hyperpigmentation? if its just pigmentation that will most likely all go away eventually as well.

Edited by brandish
Guest lovelyladylivingwithacne

Edited by lovelyladylivingwithacne

hmmm many of that people you think might have CLEAR and PERFECT skin have minor imperfections like one or two pimples and one or two little scars that might be big FOR THEM, ive met gorgeous women who told me their skin sucked because they had mild oily skin in their nose area lol see?

I hate when I listen to people bitch and moan about having acne, then when you see pictures or see them personally and they have like 1-4 bumps on their face. Shut the fuck up, that isn't bad one bit and grow up. Acne isn't that bad, everyone has their flaws. And when you go out with your friends in public and you can't turn down candy without telling them why. You're afraid they'll ask moar questions. They are your friends for a reason, cause they like you for you.

Edited by waitingxforever

Everyone has a right to be upset about how their skin is, and you are no one to judge how upset they should be about it. Some people came here to get help for this reason alone. If anyone should STFU I think it'd be you. Sorry.

People with three inflammed spots are emotionally depressed these days for some reason. People sit and complain about this and that and what they don't do is do anything about it. Sitting on the internet and complaining about shit only goes so far. How does a little forum make you deal with people in reality, in the work force, in school. You can accept all the advice, and listen to all the stories you want but until you are into a face to face situation it is irrelevant. I looked at your pictures, and noticed you don't even have acne and you are 14, so why would you even be on here in the first place trying to educate others on real life situations when you probably have yet to make it past a semester of high school.

Hah! Age or not, I still know what it's like to have acne, because yes, I do have it. Age has nothing to DO with acne and how you feel about it. I have helped and been helped. You can sit here all day and think I know nothing, but you don't know me enough to judge. Unless you have taken time out of your day to read every post I've made here, I'd just drop it. You can't judge me unless you're in a "face to face" situation, as you put it yourself.

The forum helps people with acne. Let's be realistic here - how many people on this site do you think WOULD go talk about their acne IRL? I can tell you, it's not a lot. The site is for the people who don't have anyone to talk to and come here for support, advice, and answers.

Bitching and moaning about other people bitching and moaning just makes you look as bad. There's nothing wrong about being upset about acne, three spots or not.

Hah! Age or not, I still know what it's like to have acne, because yes, I do have it. Age has nothing to DO with acne and how you feel about it. I have helped and been helped. You can sit here all day and think I know nothing, but you don't know me enough to judge. Unless you have taken time out of your day to read every post I've made here, I'd just drop it. You can't judge me unless you're in a "face to face" situation, as you put it yourself.

The forum helps people with acne. Let's be realistic here - how many people on this site do you think WOULD go talk about their acne IRL? I can tell you, it's not a lot. The site is for the people who don't have anyone to talk to and come here for support, advice, and answers.

Bitching and moaning about other people bitching and moaning just makes you look as bad. There's nothing wrong about being upset about acne, three spots or not.

Happy Birthday!!!!!

No one has a right to judge how other people feel about their appearance, because it's how they feel, and it's much deeper than what other people feel about them.

I don't have severe acne, I only have a few pimples, but they are noticeable and my face is like an oil slick. I have as much of a right to feel self conscious about it as someone with acne covering most of their face. Because you know what? I don't do pissing contests, and you are not helping anyone feel better about themselves by telling them their insecurities are unimportant.

So don't worry about us. Worry about yourself.

No one has a right to judge how other people feel about their appearance, because it's how they feel, and it's much deeper than what other people feel about them.

I don't have severe acne, I only have a few pimples, but they are noticeable and my face is like an oil slick. I have as much of a right to feel self conscious about it as someone with acne covering most of their face. Because you know what? I don't do pissing contests, and you are not helping anyone feel better about themselves by telling them their insecurities are unimportant.

So don't worry about us. Worry about yourself.

Dear guy who joined today and doesn't know what he is talking about,

Orly?

Love, Caleb

Me thinks you are trollin'. :think:

Give me a break, what is to troll here?

I am not sure. You tell me Mr. Hi I am Caleb I been here since 2003, but my join date is 2008. Crock of Bull.

I am not sure. You tell me Mr. Hi I am Caleb I been here since 2003, but my join date is 2008. Crock of Bull.

If you saw the rest of my statement you would know that I had my old account deleted, for personal issues with one of my children. I made this account in 2008

If you saw the rest of my statement you would know that I had my old account deleted, for personal issues with one of my children. I made this account in 2008

Well that's nice Caleb. I though they don't let you delete accounts though.