Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's good to be equipped, shall we say, with comebacks in case anybody ever fucks with you.

Here is my example -

It was English, fourth period, and I had had a sore throat all day. I have a problem with sore throats quite a lot and so I always have to hand my tyrozettes. These are the king of all throat soothers.

Anyway, some retard sitting beside me saw me pop a couple and said (Loudly!) 'Is that for your acne?'

I quickly retorted 'How's the Atkins diet working for you?' (She's a big girl, you see..)

It wasn't too malicious, but it certainly shut her the hell up.

Unfortunately, however, my English teacher is a little Miss piggy herself, and was incredibly offended by my remark.

I was given an after school detention for one hour. and had to write an essay on why it is so wrong to go around freely making people feel like shit.

I wasn't standing for that, of course, and I reported the whole incident to a power who sadly deemed my remark socially unacceptable and said I was lucky to get off 'so easily'.

All I want to know is why people can take the piss out of people with acne, yet when those people with acne fuck them in the ass with comebacks, we get in trouble for it.

Dang.

Thats bullshit.

Lol since it's my senior year and I dont care anymore I would have told them to shove that detention up there you know what haha

As the old saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right. That girl's comment may have offended you, but your comment was even more immature and uncalled for, because your comment was mean-hearted and made in spite.

In any event, I think that either none of you or both of you should have had a detention.

Agreed.

You don't need to be spiteful to get revenge, you could have been smart about it. She had no right to say that to you and deserved SOMETHING that wouldn't get you in trouble :)

narr i hang out with my wang out.

if you take their insults all day long and do nothing about it, theyre gonna think its ok.

its not ok!

I just remind them of that.

hes not a child no apoligies needed i would have been happy and no i wouldnt even write no crapp essay or serve the detention she aint gonna fail me and if she does ill break her car window with a bat lol

narr i hang out with my wang out.

if you take their insults all day long and do nothing about it, theyre gonna think its ok.

its not ok!

I just remind them of that.

OR if you show them it doesn't bother you, they'll stop. They only do it to get a rise out of you. If you ignore them they'll feel powerless and will only feel like they're embarrassing themselves.

If you stand up for yourself you also have the possibility of being picked on because they know it gets to you.

hes not a child no apoligies needed i would have been happy and no i wouldnt even write no crapp essay or serve the detention she aint gonna fail me and if she does ill break her car window with a bat lol

Hah reminds me of my History teacher, gave me detention for something i didn't do so got a floor jack switch his car into a parallel position and took a picture of it put it on my friends myspace who later on got introuble for it :)

back to the thread i think lyssa has a point although i understand you wanting to stand up for yourself i would just ignore her and do something that will not get me introuble later on like spread rumors jkjk :liar:

lyssa..

do you honestly think that ignoring something makes it go away?

why are so many children bullied to an extent where they kill themselves? answer me that.

i doubt those who get bullied just fuck up the bullies with insults, they take it. they take it all day long and the bullies feel they can KEEP doing it, and that there will be no repercussions.

im sorry, but if you honestly take being insulted all day long then you must be a masochist or something.

It's good to be equipped, shall we say, with comebacks in case anybody ever fucks with you.

Here is my example -

It was English, fourth period, and I had had a sore throat all day. I have a problem with sore throats quite a lot and so I always have to hand my tyrozettes. These are the king of all throat soothers.

Anyway, some retard sitting beside me saw me pop a couple and said (Loudly!) 'Is that for your acne?'

I quickly retorted 'How's the Atkins diet working for you?' (She's a big girl, you see..)

It wasn't too malicious, but it certainly shut her the hell up.

Unfortunately, however, my English teacher is a little Miss piggy herself, and was incredibly offended by my remark.

I was given an after school detention for one hour. and had to write an essay on why it is so wrong to go around freely making people feel like shit.

I wasn't standing for that, of course, and I reported the whole incident to a power who sadly deemed my remark socially unacceptable and said I was lucky to get off 'so easily'.

All I want to know is why people can take the piss out of people with acne, yet when those people with acne fuck them in the ass with comebacks, we get in trouble for it.

Dang.

way 2 go m8, show em who's boss. u have the rite to make fun of that fatso coz she a bitch

lyssa..

do you honestly think that ignoring something makes it go away?

why are so many children bullied to an extent where they kill themselves? answer me that.

i doubt those who get bullied just fuck up the bullies with insults, they take it. they take it all day long and the bullies feel they can KEEP doing it, and that there will be no repercussions.

im sorry, but if you honestly take being insulted all day long then you must be a masochist or something.

Yes, because it doesn't matter what people say about me. It isn't going to change who I am, and getting even with them is only going to make matters even worse.

Believe me, I've been to the point where I was depressed from being picked on everyday. I'd stand up for myself and they'd just laugh at me. It sucked. But there's a time when you have to become strong for yourself and brush it off. Dwelling on things, especially things you can't change, won't make it any better. Doing something about it may make you feel better, but in the end, it's just not even worth it.

The people who pick on you aren't even worth your time. Some day they'll realize that, but for now, be the better person and show you don't give a shit about them. Clearly they care a whole lot about you to spend time they can't get back on YOU.

Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

"All I want to know is why people can take the piss out of people with acne, yet when those people with acne fuck them in the ass with comebacks, we get in trouble for it.

Dang."

Because everyone with half a brain knows that if you have acne its solely because you don't wash your face and you're a dirty little grease monkey, it's all your fault and you shouldn't accept yourself until you have perfect skin. See? It's okay to make fun of them.

But GOD-FOR-FUCKING-BID 250 pound Suzie feels diminished by her weight, it's not her fault... That's just how God made her, we want her to embrace her curves and die at 30. If we tell her how it really is she might decide to make healthy choices and work out and get in shape. Lord knows we can't have that, she just needs to shut out the haters and tell herself she loves herself and there's no need for her to change.

Edited by gda_11