Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bXPLAyBoY7

scarring without acne?

heyy,

im wondering if it is possible to get indents without actually getting a pimple.. the reason i ask is because today i noticed an indent in my face that was not there yesterday.. it came out the blue, either i never noticed it, which i doubt because im always close in the mirror looking for improvement in my scars, or could it be something that im applying on my face? all i use is super CP serum at night and vitamin c cream in the morning then i use some banana boat sun screen mixed with sum zinc oxide cream from cvs... it sucks cuz here i am seeing improvement thanks to the rejuvastamp + LED treatment yet im getting scars without even getting a cyst or anything, its crazy.. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Guest Timehealsall
heyy,

im wondering if it is possible to get indents without actually getting a pimple.. the reason i ask is because today i noticed an indent in my face that was not there yesterday.. it came out the blue, either i never noticed it, which i doubt because im always close in the mirror looking for improvement in my scars, or could it be something that im applying on my face? all i use is super CP serum at night and vitamin c cream in the morning then i use some banana boat sun screen mixed with sum zinc oxide cream from cvs... it sucks cuz here i am seeing improvement thanks to the rejuvastamp + LED treatment yet im getting scars without even getting a cyst or anything, its crazy.. any help would be greatly appreciated!

hey there, i just searched the forums and came across this. Are you still suffering from "Random" scarring? I.e. getting scars without even having a pimple there? I too am getting the same shit man! I am getting random scars in places i never had acne to begin with! For example,i got a linear scar literally after waking up the next day!. It was never there before (i check my face pretty closely) and after sleeping one day BAM i got a scar.

here is a thread that might be helpful to you:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/AMVC-spon...ng-t259206.html

And here is a thread i posted that shows the type of scar i got (is yours similar to this?)

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Random-sc...ce-t278214.html

i hope this helps you out man!

Read under his "Copper Peptide Diary"

http://www.makeupalley.com/user/notepad/skincareman

I'm not sure if it's the CP or not, but I had purchased mine before I came across this. I personally talked to him about it as well. I decided to not use it (I myself was getting spontaneous scarring, and that's why I actually looked into CP serum.) I'm not trying to scare you off from it or anything, because it does help some people, but I thought you should know this info.

P.S. I just noticed this thread was from last year. :| Sorry lol

Edited by Sapphire Lily