Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lyinginthebed

Is there such a thing as a final breakout?

Hey,

I`ve been on the shiznits for a little bit over 3 months now, and after the initial breakout, which came at approx 2 weeks, I`ve been stable. The occasional pimple has arrived, but who can complain about that?

Anyhoo, now, after 3 months and a week, I have had the worst breakout I can ever remember. I have 10 pimples in various sizes. Some are rather small and not really visible, only possible to feel if you touch them, while a few of them are red, sore and even swolling up my face. One of them is located right under my mouth, and my dad asked me who I fought with last night when he saw it. Quite immense put in other words.

So, is there such a thing as a final breakout? Is this the rest of the sebaceous matter that is finally letting go, or is this just a regular break out?

yea my friend who took the medication said he experienced a final breakout. i guess 2 weeks before finishing his 6 month course he had a bad breakout..but then when he finished he didnt breakout for over a year...but final breakouts must be very rare bc i havnt read really anything bout them really on this site