Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rjhdsa

has anyone tried Neutrogena Tone Correcting?

so i looked up Neutrogena Tone Correcting after i saw an ad for it on TV, and the product description describes it by saying it "Fights the look of stubborn dark spots and discoloration". Has anyone tried this stuff for hyperpigmentation? i'm looking for any good remedies for hyperpigmentation because i have it pretty bad (basically anywhere i had acne i have PIH).

thanks for any feedback

so i looked up Neutrogena Tone Correcting after i saw an ad for it on TV, and the product description describes it by saying it "Fights the look of stubborn dark spots and discoloration". Has anyone tried this stuff for hyperpigmentation? i'm looking for any good remedies for hyperpigmentation because i have it pretty bad (basically anywhere i had acne i have PIH).

thanks for any feedback

I haven't tried it. But I've seen it. I don't think it will do anything for extreme PIH. And even mild PIH I think it'd take months and months.

I've seen this too and I'm not that sure. I'm pretty skeptical when it comes to any products like Neutrogena. I've had no luck with them whatsoever. If you have used such products before and have seen a difference...it might be worth it!

I'm just sticking to a few products my derm gave me, like Finacea, and waiting....loooooots of waiting.

I've seen this too and I'm not that sure. I'm pretty skeptical when it comes to any products like Neutrogena. I've had no luck with them whatsoever.

This.

I have done a number of "tone correcting" lotions, serums, whatevers... and really they do not seem to help very much, the only thing that has made any noticable improvements to my red marks is a protein mask, and the results for that take at least a week or two before you really see changes. However this could be something actually new and improved so if it is not too expensive try it.