Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ksb2390

Switching to a more natural skincare routine now that I've cleared up with BP?

I've been using benzoyl peroxide for about 6-7 months. It's done a great job clearing me up, but my complexion is still sensitive and I think my skin is still going to need some kind of anti acne product. I don't want to keep using BP long term though because I don't have bad acne anymore and I know it ages skin, so I'd really like to switch to a different skincare regimen but I don't know how to go about it or what I should start using instead.

I have tapered way off the BP after the first 2 months and I only use a little now and don't really follow the regimen specifically anymore.

I've been using benzoyl peroxide for about 6-7 months. It's done a great job clearing me up, but my complexion is still sensitive and I think my skin is still going to need some kind of anti acne product. I don't want to keep using BP long term though because I don't have bad acne anymore and I know it ages skin, so I'd really like to switch to a different skincare regimen but I don't know how to go about it or what I should start using instead.

I have tapered way off the BP after the first 2 months and I only use a little now and don't really follow the regimen specifically anymore.

Good for you!!! There are lots of natural alternatives that are much safer and more kinder to your skin than BP...just take a wholistic appoach when addressing your diet, lifestyle and choice of natural remedies...you'll attain glowing clear skin soon enough without any side effects :angel: