Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vidvan

Uneven skin tone and Acne (Pics)

Hello all! I've had Acne since I was about 13 which is about 7 years now.It's been up and down like a rollercoaster and last year it seemed to have vanished..but, now it's back again and it's killing my confidence. I've got uneven skin tone on the tops of my cheeks and my nose is constantly red, my pores around the same areas are basically quite large and apart from a flamethrower I've tried every product or item I can possibly find. I'm just looking for some experience is all.

Cheers!

post-117374-1259346581_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1259346593_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1259346617_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1259346629_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1259346639_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1259346650_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1259346581_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1259346593_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1259346617_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1259346629_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1259346639_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1259346650_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vidvan

Some Retin-A or Melazepam would help you out. It would even your skin out nicely and stop your very mild acne. Also I recommend you start taking multivitamins. Good luck.

Some Retin-A or Melazepam would help you out. It would even your skin out nicely and stop your very mild acne. Also I recommend you start taking multivitamins. Good luck.

Hmm, might have to take your advise.. Also! I think I've worked out why my skin seems to be alot redder than usual.. Been using alot of Cleansers that contain stupid amounts of Ingreadients and gel based moisturisers which tend to "sting" when I apply them.. Whats the best types of cleansers/moisturisers there are for combination skin?

Hmmm...I've been tempted to use the flamethrower myself...but maybe we should try something else!

Really your acne doesn't look bad at all! I agree that maybe taking multivitamins would help but I'm sure you might need something else too. I don't think it would hurt to try Retin-A. I personally didn't like the product but I think I was just a weirdo; so it's worth a shot!

Perhaps a mask would help the acne too. My derm has me on a prescription mask called Suphera. I put it on a few times a week and it seems to calm my face down quite a bit.

Also for the redness, I use finacea cream. It seems to take a little while but it does really help.

dude, we seriously have exactly the same acne. Right now I'm using Retin-a and Duac. I have been using them for almost four months and havent seen a big improvement. I'm going to my derm soon and asking for oral antibiotics, I don't think your acne looks bad at all but if its bothering you i would tell you to do the same.