Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snail

Advice on what to do for these kind of marks?

post-97232-1259341220_thumb.jpg

I still have active acne, but not as much and rarely on my cheek so I feel ready to start treating red marks

I'm on differin and clindimycin(sp?)

I don't even remember having that many pimples that caused these marks..but it happened I guess. I just want to be able to go out in the sun come next summer :(

post-97232-1259341220_thumb.jpg

Retin-A at night and Finacea in morning. Speed up skin healing get rid of red marks as they are mild. Good luck.

hey OP, i actually have the exact same type of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, but it's more widespread on my face because i did nothing about my acne for a while. i'm using Dan's AHA+ but it works kinda slow (though it still works!) and i think i'm going to try the retinoid my dermatologist prescribed because it supposedly helps with cell turnover rate.

i rub my face with vitamin e oil as a moisturizer before i sleep. i think it helps.

I also rub my face with apple cider vinegar with a cotton ball once a day about a hour before i go shower, which is during evening.

WEARING SUNSCREEN IS A MUST! i see steady results when i put them on.