Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.Aston

Bang! and the spots are gone

Hi guys, just been given my first 8 week's worth of Roaccutane and popped my first two tablets today :) Can't wait for these results to kick in as I have been living with spots for around 2-3 years now, to a extent they don't bother me as their are thousands of people who are living with critically ill disease's etc, but its more a confidence issue.

So I'm on two tablets a day, wish me luck :)

Hi guys, just been given my first 8 week's worth of Roaccutane and popped my first two tablets today :) Can't wait for these results to kick in as I have been living with spots for around 2-3 years now, to a extent they don't bother me as their are thousands of people who are living with critically ill disease's etc, but its more a confidence issue.

Good luck! What dosage are you taking? I'm also on two a day, at 40mg a pill.

Good luck! I'm also on 2 a day, 40 mg each. I just started 3 days ago. I'm excited though!

thanks and good luck to you also Sara :)

Day 2:

Took another two tablets this morning, and have started to drink lots of water to help the dryness when it starts appearing ;)

Edited by .Aston

Day 3:

Again another two tablets, already experiencing quite dry lips but fortuntley I have a lip balm to help me out. I am also putting a non oily moisturiser on in the morning and on the night to help with the dryness on my face. Cant wait for my acne to start to get better.

Just wondering does anyone else have any tips? thanks

Hey, Aston. Looks like we are on the same way :) I'm on day 3 and started to experience some dry lips, too. Keep drinking lots of water to keep ur skin moisturized and always be in a good mood. That's all u need now! :D

Will follow your log. Good luck!

Simon.

Sorry for late post, college work catching up with me :(

Day 7 - Experiencing quite painful back ache, around the lower region, which has stopped me from going to the gym. Also experiencing a degree of neck pain. On the spots side, the ones that were on my face have seemed to died down in size and redness. Really excited to see the final result ;)

Already feel like my confidence is growing, as the spots become less noticable, just a matter of time before I start chasing the ladies :D

Day 10 - Jeez, dryness has really hit hard, quite painful actually. However I am combating against it with Moisturiser. BTW I don't know if it is just me or has anyone else experienced their blackheads seeming to come out more if you know what I mean. But at least I know the tablets are taking effect.

Day 14 -

Skin looks clearer all ready. I have got the dryness back under control through moisturiser. Worst thing so far is the back pain, which is really annoying as its preventing me from playing football etc. to my full ability. Got my haircut today, ready for the new me (when my spots/blackeads go) if anyone is interested this the style I got cut :D

http://i49.tinypic.com/r8gj7t.jpg

Hopefully my skin will have improved further by the time Christmas season has arrived, however I am not allowed any alcohol :(

Peace out :)

Edited by .Aston