Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just wondering if anyone had used the Simple for Men range? I know the simple brand gets good reviews around here and my bottle of Dan's cleanser ran out and I'm looking for something I can pick up in boots.

The ingredients are:

Citric Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Methylparaben, Copper PCA, Benzophenone-4, Propylene Glycol, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Panthenol, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Aqua

I'm not very good with ingredients so any replies are much appreciated.

Allright buddy,

I use the 'Simple' Refreshing Gel Cleanser......

I did use the lotion, but it made my break out. This one is much better, the safe option. Its in a green tube like container.

Not the 'Men' range.... but meh, call me a lady if you want haha

I recommend any 'simple' product, they do work at what they do plus they are all non-comegenic so it doesnt block pores.

My sig says it all.

I was going to ask a similar question about the Simple For Men range, but instead of making another thread on it I'll just bump this one.

I would like to know if anyone has used this range, particularly the moisturiser and would you recommend it?

Does the cleanser foam well? Is it gentle and not over drying?

Any replies would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Avenger