Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
do u think centrum vitamins can help battle acne?? and in the long run actually get rid of acne???

It could help but i would not bet on it curing your acne, but you can give it a try. No multi vitamin has ever helped my acne.

do u think centrum vitamins can help battle acne?? and in the long run actually get rid of acne???

It could help but i would not bet on it curing your acne, but you can give it a try. No multi vitamin has ever helped my acne.

then wtf do i have to do to cure my acne?????i try everything...acne fuckin sucks..i try to eat right and nothing happens i dink plenty of water n nothing happens..i just dnt know anymore..i have had enough of this bullshit

then wtf do i have to do to cure my acne?????i try everything...acne fuckin sucks..i try to eat right and nothing happens i dink plenty of water n nothing happens..i just dnt know anymore..i have had enough of this bullshit

Taking Centrum for a little while helped me. You could try it. But a more powerful vitamin is better most likely. Try going to a vitamin store.

Centrum isn't very good, it's ingredients and absorption rate is around 5% (out of 100). I read a study on this, you should do a google search on it. Sorry I can't provide the link.

The funny thing is, the top three multivitamins only scored 70%, 60% and 50% and you can only get them if you're an athlete/through special outlets.

Most multivitamins don't do much, but I have swapped from Centrum to Ethical Nutrients. The storeperson said it was better, but I read the ingredients and it's not that different.

I guess it just comes down to what you think helps for you and a multivitamin is better than nothing.