Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have quite mild acne (just one pimple at the moment) but it is unceasing and i have not gone a day in years without at least one deep pimple

i recently learned that i have a sensitivity to BP since i broke out in a rash pretty much overnight, or two nights (tiny pustules literally COVERING my face) even with makeup it looked like i had been run over by a truck... disgusting

well i went to my dermatologist and was prescribed a sulfur lotion and an oral antibiotic both of which have cleared me up amazingly, my whole face is smooth and surprisingly the red marks have faded almost completely in a matter of two weeks

i switched between three dermatologists until finding this one, who i love

she told me that she first wanted to get rid of the rash and then she would take care of my original acne type

well now thats where i am

yesterday she prescribed differin for me, i trust her judgement and started using it last night i am just very worried about the initial breakout.... if i really only use a pea sized amount as prescribed every night (it really felt like nothing) should i experience the dreaded IB?

Edited by RoyalT