Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sadcaroline

for those of you who pray, would u pray 4 me?

Damn obsessed dude your frigging signature is really sad.  I don't mean to take away from you sadcaroline, but obsessed you need to talk to someone.  Shit dude I will talk to you cause I know how you feel about wanting to kill youself.

Oceans apart

Day after day

And I slowly go insane

I hear your voice

On the line

But it doesnt stop the pain

If I see you next to never

How can we stay forever

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you

Whatever it takes

Or have my heart breaks

I will be right here waiting for you

- Richard Marx

You can beat this Caroline. We are all presented with obstacles to overcome throughout our lives. Keep your faith. Whether or not you recieve the results that you wish from the biopsy does not matter, because I firmly believe that you will overcome this problem that you are faced with. Look inside yourself, you are in control, and with God's help you will prevail.

El Sol

I'll pray for you right now.

Father God,

I just pray that you guide Caroline through these times of her life Lord God, and that you just walk with her all the way, and just touch her life Lord God, and that you just show her that she is a beautiful person Lord God, that she is awesome, and that you have so many beautiful things in this world to show her, and that you will just heal her, protect her, and give her strength Lord God, and let her see the light to her path in life Lord God, and you'll just show her, that she can and will defeat this acne, and that you can show her that with or without this acne, she is still beautiful. And we thank you Lord for giving us a person like Caroline.

In the name of Jesus,

Amen.

Hope that makes you feel better. I thought I'd write out my prayer for you. Spontaneous..!

i am really scared.. im so scared it feels like ive lost all feeling.. i have the biopsy tomorrow (thursday) im so sorry to keep talking about this.. i know everyone has lots of things they are dealing with.. but i just dont know if i can do this.. i mean one of my docs already said its permenant.. i feel like ive lost everything.. the last 3 years have been so painful.. an now.. i feel like ill learn soon that i lost the fight cry.gif .. i really want to beleive that god will help me.. but im doubting everything right now..

thank you for the prayer liv.. it was beautiful

an thanks to everyone for trying to bring me hope during such a devastating time cry.gif

caroline...ill be sure to pray for u....stay strong....an remember....there r so many people out there that hav it so much worse then us....i mean yes it sux to hav really bad skin an i feel for ur hair but u have to be strong cus ive had days myself when i was honestly at the end of ma rope an hated everything about me an then a man or a woman with a missing leg or missing finger or hand comes into ma store cus i work at a convenience store.....an then i gain my strength again.....keep ur head up no matter wut an remember that there is always sumone whos got it worse

If god was going to help you, he would have done so already. Give up....I'm sorry but I think everyone should..
i am really scared.. im so scared it feels like ive lost all feeling.. i have the biopsy tomorrow (thursday) im so sorry to keep talking about this.. i know everyone has lots of things they are dealing with.. but i just dont know if i can do this.. i mean one of my docs already said its permenant.. i feel like ive lost everything.. the last 3 years have been so painful.. an now.. i feel like ill learn soon that i lost the fight cry.gif .. i really want to beleive that god will help me.. but im doubting everything right now..

thank you for the prayer liv.. it was beautiful

an thanks to everyone for trying to bring me hope during such a devastating time cry.gif

today is decidely one of the worst days of my life.. i mean i knew it was gonna be bad.. but i had NO idea.. ok so i go to the doc... my dad is there waiting an im with my mom.. so the doc comes into the room.. an before she says anything about my hair she says "i got a letter" im like wtf? all i could think of was maybe my other doc (the one who diagnosed me with permenant hair loss, had written her)... i couldnt believe what she told me next.. recently i have been talking to a doctor online (someone i didnt know ) about my hair.. just to get another opinion i guess.. well it turns out.. not only did this guy find out my name.. where i live.. AND what doctor i go to.. but.. he proceeeded to call my doctor.. telling her i was 'suicidal' an needed to be put in a hospital.. now i know im depressed.. but wtf...so basically my doctor tried to lock me in the exam room.. while she tried to get me commited to a psych ward.. all this from some psycho on the internet...i have never been so angry.. or felt so violated... i was so upset.. i finally pushed my doctor away from the door an ran right out into the street.. ( an it just so happens i didnt wear glasses or contacts today.. so i couldnt see) so i ran to the nearest business, and called my cousin to come get me.. an the doctor had given a copy of this psychos letter to my parents.. this is a guy i only talked with a few times.. all of which he proceeded to hit on me.. so needless to say i got no good advice on my hair situation.. so i didnt talk to him ever again.. not ever thinking anything of it...my cousin finally came to pick me up.. an i was sobbing an upset.. he took me home... as soon as i got here i messaged that as& hole an told him that since he felt like medling in my personal life.. i thought his wife should know that he hits on young girls on his off time (which i know is wrong, 2 wrongs dont make a right.. but i just said it to feel like i scared him half of what he did to me) so needless to say i will never go back to my doctor, an will have to find someone to do my biopsy.. i am so distraught an angry right now.. i really feel like i could kill this psycho.. a warning to everyone.. please be VERY careful as to who you talk to online.. even if you think you are safe.. you ARENT.. people can find you!!!!sorry for this long post.. but ughh.. what a nightmare cry.gif

oh caroline , thats just awful . for someone in that position who is meant to help people and provide hope and advice to betray and abuse you like that. its frankly quite shocking. i dont know what the law has to say about something like that , but i understand if its something you would rather just forget about as soon as possible.

atleast it seems like you can rely on your cousin for help. and everyone here is absolutely 100% behind you im sure. stay strong, dont give up no matter what. okay. :pray:

That's terrible Caroline, I really feel for you. How on Earth someone calling themselves a Doctor could do this is beyond me, any Doctor would know that they can't judge someone purely by talking to them on a computer. He should never have acted on assumptions which caused you hurt - I agree with kiwi, it can't be legal but perhaps you want to put it behind you and move on. I'm really thinking of you.

Trust is one of the hardest things to give, and the easiest to be broken. I'm sorry that this has happened to you, but maybe you should talk to your parents and your doctor and explain your situation, telling them that this guy has totally twisted your words, and misinterpreted your emotions. I think it would be better to tell the truth too, I'm sure they'll believe you over him. (I hope). I hope things go well for you, and please take care of yourself, I'm still praying for you Caroline.

it hit me last night that what happened yesterday may NOT be legal.. so you guys are right.. my doctor told me that she spoke to him on the phone.. an im sure they talked about my health issues.. and from what i understand.. thats completely illegal.. there are laws that stop your doctor from discussing any matter about you with anyone not consented by the patient... so i am going to consult a lawyer i think.. i feel so violated.. ughh!! thanks for the continued support everyone!

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear what happened! I was seething while I read that post...what a scary thing to have happen to you! I'm surprised that your doctor didn't discuss it with you calmly and asked for your side of the story first, and see what's going on in your life, and maybe refer you to a therapist/psychologist...instead, she took this guy's word over yours? She doesn't even know him...she's YOUR doctor for god sake, shouldn't she be listening to you first to see what's really going on, instead of taking advice from a complete stranger?

If you do talk to your lawyer and pursue this from the legal side, be sure to keep all of your emails and other correspondances you may have had with this guy (phone records, email, etc.).

My thoughts are with you!

Praying is good, but it is better to think at the end of the day, that if something good deserves to happen to anyone it is you. You can sit here and pray, if it makes you feel better than good. However, things happen to people for reasons unknown at the beginning. Maybe, you are meant to fund a support group that helps thousands of people. Keep your head high and don't let life get you down.

I just read the updates... Again, I am very sorry to learn what you're going through, but you've made it this far; there's no point in turning back. You should never let anyone stand in your way, and you should always know that all of us on the messageboard are all sending our hopes/prayers/thoughts your way. So keep it up. We know you can do it.

it hit me last night that what happened yesterday may NOT be legal.. so you guys are right.. my doctor told me that she spoke to him on the phone.. an im sure they talked about my health issues.. and from what i understand.. thats completely illegal.. there are laws that stop your doctor from discussing any matter about you with anyone not consented by the patient... so i am going to consult a lawyer i think.. i feel so violated.. ughh!! thanks for the continued support everyone!