Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scar_Tissue

I want a huge back tattoo

its mostly on my shoulders once in a while on my lower back. Its not aggressive as it use to be and the tattoo wouldn't touch the ends of my shoulders (it will be of a buddha sitting on a lotus)

If wait till im mostly clear and then get it, what if I get acne where my tattoo is? im guessing i won't be able to treat it till my tattoo healed? how much does a tattoo effect where acne wants to grow?

am i suppose to wait like a bazillion years if ever my back acne clears for good?

its mostly on my shoulders once in a while on my lower back. Its not aggressive as it use to be and the tattoo wouldn't touch the ends of my shoulders (it will be of a buddha sitting on a lotus)

If wait till im mostly clear and then get it, what if I get acne where my tattoo is? im guessing i won't be able to treat it till my tattoo healed? how much does a tattoo effect where acne wants to grow?

am i suppose to wait like a bazillion years if ever my back acne clears for good?

Nothing happens if u get acne where ur tattoo is. i got a tat on my shoulder and once in a while i might get a pimple where that tat is. the tat aint gonna be affected. even if you get 2nd degree burns where ur tatoo is, the tattoo is still going to be there. It's permanently etched into your skin.

u shouldnt get a tattoo over the pimples coz it will be hard for the tattoo artist coz of all the bumps they have to go over. as long as the place where u want to get a tatoo is clear, then its fine.

Yeah don't worry about future pimples on your back after the tattoo, it won't matter.

What you do have to worry about is getting a cyst/pimple punctured by the tattooist's ink gun.

That would hurt like a mother and it may get infected.

If it really bothers you, just get and see a derm, that's what they're there for.

And good luck on your back piece, I'll be getting one in a couple of years.