Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emilyx0

Please help or look- pictures provided

Can anyone please please please tell me what this is under my eye, (mini pimples) and what i can do about it ?

Ive had it for about a year now, and they make me look really tired, and unhealthy!

please help ?

please look at the pictures i have provided.

http://i45.tinypic.com/349ao2q.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2cd98jn.jpg

Edited by Emilyx0

Those arent tiny pimples. In fact, Im almost positive that most people have those exact same microscopic bumps under their eyes. It's not ugly and I'm sure no one notices so I would leave it alone.

I have those thing all the time, they aren't pimples and are completely healthy. Don't exaggerate please, it isn't ugly at all.

they got worse :(

I have those thing all the time, they aren't pimples and are completely healthy. Don't exaggerate please, it isn't ugly at all.

when did you first notice them?? do they itch??can they be popped..as in do they have pus inside?

Lol, if only everyone had to deal with tiny microscopic imperfections instead of noticeable acne.

Lol, if only everyone had to deal with tiny microscopic imperfections instead of noticeable acne.

oh no i have acne! ive been on bp for 6 months now! This was when i first started bp.. my eyes are much worse now(larger) they hurt and itch and get very red! It really looks like im sick or something.

My acne is starting to slowly fade but who knows im only 16 so..

I even got a comment the other day, and they said "it looks like your aging"

When you get comments like those, especially at 16, it hurts!

There causing wrinkles under my eye, they burn, itch, and of course are very noticeable now.

pictures dont show everything.

when did you first notice them?? do they itch??can they be popped..as in do they have pus inside?

I noticed them in grade 7.. im in grade 10 now and there way bigger than that picture portrays them to be!

They itch and burn!

My derm proscribed retin A ive been on it for 3 months and no difference, maybe slightly worse.

I noticed them in grade 7.. im in grade 10 now and there way bigger than that picture portrays them to be!

They itch and burn!

My derm proscribed retin A ive been on it for 3 months and no difference, maybe slightly worse.

The reason I asked cause I got a similar thing..does it feel like bits of skin are stuck on??do you have them on the sides of your nose??mine feel like bits of skin are stuck on..is your skin oily or dry there..

I definitely think it's milia.

Milia are often present on dry skin and are caused by an overproduction of dry skin cells causing a blockage of the sebaceous gland. They appear as small white pearls under the skin's surface and are normally found around the eyes and cheek area. Exfoliating and moisturising regularly can help loosen milia. IMO I would use a moisturizing eye cream instead of a moisturizer around the eye as some moisturizers are too thick and can leave fatty deposits, making milia worse. I would def not being using acne treatments on them as they will just dry the skin out more. Also although milia are more common on older people as the skin gets drier with age they are nothing to do with aging. Milia are also not skin tags.

Please do not squeeze them - it could cause scarring and make it look much worse.

If they bother you so much then there are qualified therapists who use a sterile needle to pierce the skin and extract the milia. Few salons do this as even with the correct equipment and training it can still lead to scarring.

Don't let it get you down, they are so common. It's more rare for people to not have Milia.

They do seem a really tiny thing to be worrying about but if it bothers you that much you should do some research on extracting milia although from a personal point of view I would rather have milia than scarring around the eyes.

It's not good to apply Benzoyl peroxide around eyes

skin around eyes not that thickness to apply BP on it

i've tried that before and my skin got burnt and red , it was looks like a mask or something

emily, that is called skin. if you look close enough you will see the individual squares that make it!

id say the best thing would be to apply small amount of aloe vera gel :) and maybe try exfoliating gently.

but tbh, ignore it! who in the world is going to get that close to your face lol

Edited by want2beme