Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sunshine07

Spiro and less facial hair

I was wondering how this works, do people go get wax or threading done and then their hair doesn't grow back or just not as much or do people see what hair they have just start to go away by itself?

Edited by sunshine07

I was wondering how this works, do people go get wax or threading done and then their hair doesn't grow back or just not as much or do people see what hair they have just start to go away by itself?

Uhn? what is your question. Waxing consistantly, along with plucking can damage the roots of hairs over time and cause them to grow back weak and thinner and eventually not at all.

Spiro works becuase it is an anti androgen, DHT is an androgen responsible for facial and body hair growth, oddly enough causes male and female pattern baldness, and if you take spiro you lower the amount of DHT in your system, hence less facial/body hair. Topical spiro works well too to block DHT from affecting the follice oil glands, and is a good topical treatment for acne, but i have yet to find a formulation that didnt stink terribly.