Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brahms

Keeping track of foods and nutrition

I recently started using a website called fitday.com which lets you enter all the foods you eat each day and then tells you the ratio of fat, carbs, and protein, as well as the amount vitamins and minerals you're getting. Since there's a lot of discussion about low-carb diets and low-fat diets, etc., using this tool could be helpful to track changes in acne to changes in diet.

I'll say, however, that it can be tedious to enter everything you eat each day. Also, sometimes you have to customize their foods to more accurately reflect what you're actually eating.

I recently started using a website called fitday.com which lets you enter all the foods you eat each day and then tells you the ratio of fat, carbs, and protein, as well as the amount vitamins and minerals you're getting. Since there's a lot of discussion about low-carb diets and low-fat diets, etc., using this tool could be helpful to track changes in acne to changes in diet.

I'll say, however, that it can be tedious to enter everything you eat each day. Also, sometimes you have to customize their foods to more accurately reflect what you're actually eating.

I used that back in the day, for one day. I spent more time inputting the foods I ate rather than eating the foods! HAHA. :doh:

Pretty much the only times i look up the calorie/macronutrient content of foods is when i go out to eat. It's kind of uncanny how many nutrition facts i have memorized...