Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DonnieD

Frustrating White Bumps

Hey gang, I've never been a sufferer of severe or even mild acne. I've been lucky enough to just occasionally get a minor breakout. However, over the summer I worked an outside job (lawn service) and was exposed to the sun for 8 hours a day and plenty of dirt and grime along with it. Fortunately I got a great tan in the process which covered up most of the blemishes.. I started breaking out more in the past two months and so I got an order of the Exposed Skin Care. It worked great, I haven't had any problems in months. Unfortunately my tan is now gone and whats left are lots and lots of white bumps on my cheeks.

I've been trying to get rid of these annoying bumps for the past month to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions? They seem to be centered on my left/right cheek. They get absolutely terrible looking when I shave. I'm starting to believe the Exposed products are trapping them in my skin but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Any help would be very appreciated