Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eat11

Going on vacation, should I continue my regimen??

I'm going to the Maya Riviera, Mexico in a few months and was curious if I should still do all the steps of my regimen while I'm there? My skin is doing very well right now, and I don't want to ruin it by stopping but I also don't know if I'll have the time to do all the things I do normally. I was thinking just using my facial cleanser, toner, and a sunscreen. Do you think my skin will act up??

I'm going to the Maya Riviera, Mexico in a few months and was curious if I should still do all the steps of my regimen while I'm there? My skin is doing very well right now, and I don't want to ruin it by stopping but I also don't know if I'll have the time to do all the things I do normally. I was thinking just using my facial cleanser, toner, and a sunscreen. Do you think my skin will act up??

When I went to Hawaii i didn't use anything for 2 weeks. Nothing bad happened

If your not in the sun all day id personally carry on how you are...however if u are in the sun, then u should just apply the bp at night, at least that worked for me when i went on holiday!

You don't need anything! Go in the salt water a lot and eat lots of fruits they have there and tan outside. You'll be clear like completely clear just moisturize a lot.

Yeah I wouldn't freak out about it. Getting away and being able to relax will just help your skin even more so. I agree that the salt water will be awesome for your skin. A little sunshine is great too...I would just pack the sunscreen just to be sure. Better safe than sorry. You don't want TOO much. :)