Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
busterbluth

YELLOW led lights...?????

What are the purpose of yellow led lights and what makes them different from the red/infrared lights?

I can't seem to find much information about the yellow led's on the forums or online except that they are not as effective, but good at reducing puffiness?

Please let me know as I am about to order the red/infrared from led man, and I want to know if the yellow is really worth it as an addition. I can see a lot of people recommend the yellow but I can never find any explanation as to why?

What are the purpose of yellow led lights and what makes them different from the red/infrared lights?

I can't seem to find much information about the yellow led's on the forums or online except that they are not as effective, but good at reducing puffiness?

Please let me know as I am about to order the red/infrared from led man, and I want to know if the yellow is really worth it as an addition. I can see a lot of people recommend the yellow but I can never find any explanation as to why?

Yah ,seems true .Yellow is for ease off the skin ,so i think it will be good right after dermarolling .

My guess is the red light is still be the main since it is for collagen .

green light is to whiten skin ,blue is for acne .

Maybe you could ask the led man whether he has the green light ?

I bought the red/infra and yellow but i think red/infra + green maybe a better choice ....