Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So close. So dang close!! I've been restraining myself the whole freaking day, and just when I thought I'd be able to not pick on the two new zits... I just HAD to look in the mirror for a prolonged period of time. :doh:

FML.

Junk came out of them, but now I'm going to have two huge red marks for the next couple of weeks. UGHHH.

I do this too :( I let myself suffer the whole day by resisting the temptation to pick, and then I finally start to feel good about myself for being successful. Then, at night, I give in and pick, and I think, I should have just done it earlier and saved myself the trouble! I hope your red marks heal fast. Good luck resisting the urge...

I do this too :( I let myself suffer the whole day by resisting the temptation to pick, and then I finally start to feel good about myself for being successful. Then, at night, I give in and pick, and I think, I should have just done it earlier and saved myself the trouble! I hope your red marks heal fast. Good luck resisting the urge...

Oh I know, same here! I last the whole day, and then it all just goes to waste. Surprising, I've been holding up pretty good lately. Except now there's a GIANT zit along my hairline (you can't really see it because of my bangs), but it hurts like heck. Sooooo tempting. :whistle:

Thanks for the support though! It's much appreciated.