Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dying2live

Month 4, is this normal? *Pic

Hey all, lately I've been feeling pretty down about my face and am starting to worry that Accutane won't fully clear me up. I have an appoitment with my derm in less than 2 weeks so I'll have a chance to ask questions, but until than I'm going to post a picture of the right side of my face. I'm about 4.25 months into my treatment. I am on 40mg a day. I was on 60mg a day but my eyes got extremely dry so I had to go down.::

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1713/righ...eintomonth4.jpg

Does it look like it's clearing up well to you guys? Is this normal? Also, how long do you figure I'll be on accutane, judging from the pic? 6months? 7 months?

Thanks so much in advance :D

Edited by dying2live

Hey all, lately I've been feeling pretty down about my face and am starting to worry that Accutane won't fully clear me up. I have an appoitment with my derm in less than 2 weeks so I'll have a chance to ask questions, but until than I'm going to post a picture of the right side of my face. I'm about 4.25 months into my treatment. I am on 40mg a day. I was on 60mg a day but my eyes got extremely dry so I had to go down.::

Does it look like it's clearing up well to you guys? Is this normal? Also, how long do you figure I'll be on accutane, judging from the pic? 6months? 7 months?

Well we cant tell ya with no attached pics;)

How do I attach pictures, lol I'm trying to upload a hotlink through imagehost.org : (

How do I attach pictures, lol I'm trying to upload a hotlink through imagehost.org : (

I just download it to my desktop and then use the upload feature that is provided when u reply or start a thread;)

Edited by JayQ

I just download it to my desktop and then use the upload feature that is provided when u reply or start a thread;)

I have no idea how to upload an image, I tried everything. Can someone explain step-by-step, please :redface:

1. Imageshack.us

2. Browse

3. Find the photo you want to upload

4. click upload or host

5. when it is finished copy and paste the hotlink to forums 1, or direct link to image.

Your face looks pretty clear to me. Do you have any pictures from before you started?

Unfortunately I don't, but I can say my face was prettttty bad. I broke out like crazy during the first 1.5 months of my treatment.

btw, thanks for the encouraging words, means a lot.