Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

thanks everyone! yes, accutane has majorly changed the way i feel about my skin and myself! any questions dont hesitate to ask! and i was on 20 mg month 1, 30 mg month two and 3, and 40 mg for the rest of the course

When you were on 30mg/day, did the dryness of your skin and lips become worse than when you were on a 20mg dose?

And when does the dryness start? On which day it started to dry..? Cause I'm so fucking afraid to lose my lips :razz:

thx :)

When you were on 30mg/day, did the dryness of your skin and lips become worse than when you were on a 20mg dose?

And when does the dryness start? On which day it started to dry..? Cause I'm so fucking afraid to lose my lips :razz:

thx :)

the dryness actually wasnt too bad when i was on 30 mg, but i notced it increasing hen i moved up to 40 mg. and always make sure you always have vaseline or aquaphor to put on your lips, its a miracle worker, and chapstick doesnt always do the trick!