Notifications
Clear all

Chest Acne = White Scars

MemberMember
(@rose-0913)

Posted : 11/24/2009 2:33 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new here (so hello!!).

I've been suffering with acne for 10 years and want it to stop with a passion. The worst part of my acne is my body acne, especially my chest. My chest can sometimes get really painful pimples, but the worst is the scars. They are white, pimple-like bumps/scars that are all over my chest. Because of this I do not wear low-cut tops and if I do, I slather tons of make-up to cover them up. It's embarassing and overall hurts my self esteem.

I was wondering if anyone has this problem as well and if there is a natural way to get rid of these scars?

As a side note, after doing some researching and reading your posts, I have come to the conclusion that I do acne from the following:

Peanuts (I have a sensitivity to these nuts)

Dairy Products

Caffeine

...and most especially, Wheat/Gluten!

So now I need to eliminate these foods. The dairy products and wheat/gluten problems will be my biggest obstacles, but I can figure it out :)

Thanks guys!!

Rose :)

MemberMember
(@nolskerdranvaticloud-com)

Posted : 07/16/2022 10:36 am

Hi! I think I also have the same problem. I just have them on my face. Have you effectively treated your white scars? If yes, may I ask if what were the products or treatments that you had bought & gone through? Thanks in advance!