Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
naturaltreatments

Inviciblescars works or not?

Hello

I wondered if anyone had actually tried the inviciblescars product. It's a new product and its website certainly sounds quite authoritative, but whether it would really work on acne scars I'm not sure. There are a few very positive reviews about it on the net - I've not actually seen any negative ones yet, but this makes me suspicious as to whether the company has posted them itself or someone associated. Would be good to get some more feedback on it. I appreciate a lot of people won't have had chance to try it yet as it's brand new. The plastic surgeon who developed it is claimed to be well known in America, although living in England I personally haven't heard of him.

I've never heard of the treatment, and therefore haven't used it, but i've been looking on the website.

It all seems pretty good, basically just vitamin C topical, with no parabens. The question is how much vitamin C is in the product (% etc) because it only costs approx $70 USD and to buy a highly concentrated Vitamin C product its usually in the $200USD+ range, which is more likely what you need for scar healing.

Also look at the little testimonials on all the pages, they seem to all be written by some person named Iphigenia P....One of the quotes is that the product is the "first and only product with no side effects"

On what basis?

I'd hold off on buying this one until you know more about it, seems pretty random

I've never heard of the treatment, and therefore haven't used it, but i've been looking on the website.

It all seems pretty good, basically just vitamin C topical, with no parabens. The question is how much vitamin C is in the product (% etc) because it only costs approx $70 USD and to buy a highly concentrated Vitamin C product its usually in the $200USD+ range, which is more likely what you need for scar healing.

Also look at the little testimonials on all the pages, they seem to all be written by some person named Iphigenia P....One of the quotes is that the product is the "first and only product with no side effects"

On what basis?

I'd hold off on buying this one until you know more about it, seems pretty random

What vitamin c based products for scars cost over $200?