Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel like with all these acne scars, nodules, cysts, white heads.. that i will never lead a normal life.. that i can never everrrr be comfortable..

whether im out with friends, at work, school, etc..

i feel like the quality of life is in the dumpster.

i can never really enjoy my life because i know that i look horrible..

and its even worse when you know that no one will actually be attracted to you..

its pretty tough going out with your clear skinned friends... they are so comfortable..while u are hiding away your face with a hoodie or makeup..

its tough to find someone who you can be comfortable around..

its tough living life everyday with people staring at ur face and judging you..

i feel like people dont even consider me human. they look at me like i have a handicap. im begging to think that i do have a handicap.. people stare at me just like i have a real handicap.

this acne will be the death of me..

i will never be able to live a normal and healthy life.

i envy those who are able to live normal lives...

I feel like with all these acne scars, nodules, cysts, white heads.. that i will never lead a normal life.. that i can never everrrr be comfortable..

whether im out with friends, at work, school, etc..

i feel like the quality of life is in the dumpster.

i can never really enjoy my life because i know that i look horrible..

and its even worse when you know that no one will actually be attracted to you..

its pretty tough going out with your clear skinned friends... they are so comfortable..while u are hiding away your face with a hoodie or makeup..

its tough to find someone who you can be comfortable around..

its tough living life everyday with people staring at ur face and judging you..

i feel like people dont even consider me human. they look at me like i have a handicap. im begging to think that i do have a handicap.. people stare at me just like i have a real handicap.

this acne will be the death of me..

i will never be able to live a normal and healthy life.

i envy those who are able to live normal lives...

Ditto!

Just keep trying to find solutions. Eventually you will find something that works.

I know what this feels like.

Clear skin=Happy life.

But there is a lot of people out there dealing with this too. Just look around this site. Some have the courage to get out of bed and face the world. Others stay in hoping it will disappear.

It is horrific trying to be normal when your skin looks like sh*t but believe me it is even less normal to want to fade away.

Try to feel good about yourself. It's hard but try to find the strength to endure. And while your doing that eat healthy, work out, play games, have wine. I donno...do whatever is relaxing for you.

btw warm lemon water is a great detoxifier. And meditation helps.

Wish you all the best.

L

I'm sorry to hear you are having such troubles with life. :comfort:

I know I say this a lot, and if you follow my posts you are probably tired of hearing it, but acne isn't holding you back, you let yourself hold YOU back. Sounds like a cheesy hallmark card, but it's the truth.

No matter what, acne shouldn't define you. It shouldn't limit you. You only get one life, and even if it seems painful and hard and impossible, do what you want. Maybe at this point you can't, but take tiny steps and see where they lead you.

Above all else, you have the org community to back you up. <3

One can still enjoy life with acne and scars. It will definitely be harder though. My best advice is to try your best not to think about it. Go out with friends even if you have a breakout, as I have. I have enjoyed some days, though not as much as I use to when my acne and scars werent so bad.

Guest Chrisâ„¢
One can still enjoy life with acne and scars. It will definitely be harder though. My best advice is to try your best not to think about it. Go out with friends even if you have a breakout, as I have. I have enjoyed some days, though not as much as I use to when my acne and scars werent so bad.

100% agreed. It makes life a lot harder in some areas, but not impossible (to find happiness). I agree with acnepwns, you've just gotta get yourself out there man, just like you are right now, and do the best that you can and see what happens. Basically, just don't roll over and take it in the ass without putting up a fight. Your life is definitely still worth living, even if you have acne/scars, trust me I've had acne on a level that you couldn't even imagine, and now really bad scars, but it's not the end of the world dude. Btw, I looked at some of the pics that you have posted before and... you look fine man. You're actually a good looking dude (just a sincere compliment, i'm not gay or anything). What I wouldn't give to be in your situation. :whistle:

thank you, but i dont remember posting any pics.

i feel like shit .. my acne scars are soo bad.. and the uneven skin tone is just.. blehhh..

no chicks are ever attracted to me, and im so tired of being alone.. im soo lonely..

i hate this so much..

Hang in there! I've been in your shoes before. Keep going to the derm and you'll eventually have your acne cleared.

It took me many visits to the dermatologist before I found what worked for me. Now i've got clear skin and all that acne is now just a bad nightmare.