Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mx-Ryan

Need some help to clear somethin up for me?

Heyy i just started using this regiment after tryin aloott of other ones but im hoping this will work for good and as i went through the steps i wasnt sure what to do after i applied the BP.. do i leave it on all night then wake up n clean my face and then apply the moisturizer Or do i just wait till the BP drys and add the moisturizer over top of it b4 i go to bed.??

In the morning, you're going to cleanse, wait about ten minutes so that your face can get good and dry, then apply the BP, wait another ten minutes to give the BP time to absorb, then moisturize, and go about your day with the BP and moisturizer on your face.

In the evening (ideally, about twelve hours after your morning Regimen), you're going to cleanse, wait about ten minutes so that your face can get good and dry, then apply the BP, wait another ten minutes to give the BP time to absorb, then moisturize, and leave the BP and moisturizer on until you cleanse in the morning.