Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hellstorm

ugh i guess ill just go back to using benzoyl peroxide?

it was the only thing that actually kept my face clear.. i've been using neutrogena oil free redness soothing cleanser and it contains 2% SA. it's nice but i don't think its strong enough for moderate/inflammatory acne. what kind of moisturizer should i use with bp to calm down the redness?

it was the only thing that actually kept my face clear.. i've been using neutrogena oil free redness soothing cleanser and it contains 2% SA. it's nice but i don't think its strong enough for moderate/inflammatory acne. what kind of moisturizer should i use with bp to calm down the redness?

I use cetaphil, works good for me at keeping flakes away and redness.

My second favorite really good moisturizer to Cetaphil is Desert Essence Daily Moisturizer. It's moisturizing without being as greasy as Cetaphil is. It's on the Desert Essence website and at some Trader Joe's/Health food stores. If you're looking for some major moisture, you may want to try the Hemp moisturizer from The Body Shop. My friend uses it for her severe dry skin. It's got all natural ingredients. Remember, you need a lot of moisture when using SA and BP, even if your skin still looks "shiny".