Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crickets

DRINK your urine..i know it's been posted

Modern science proves that urine is a miracle cure for any ailment. Doctors know it, scientists know it, the government knows it. They withhold the truth from society and tell people lies like "it is dangerous" because pee is FREE. No one would be sick and doctors and pharmecutical companies would go out of business. The entire world would be healthy and beautiful if we all drank our pee. Seriously. DON'T be embarrassed or ashamed. tell people.

peace

Modern science proves that urine is a miracle cure for any ailment. Doctors know it, scientists know it, the government knows it. They withhold the truth from society and tell people lies like "it is dangerous" because pee is FREE. No one would be sick and doctors and pharmecutical companies would go out of business. The entire world would be healthy and beautiful if we all drank our pee. Seriously. DON'T be embarrassed or ashamed. tell people.

peace

I've done some research on this myself. Anyone ever try it? and what were the results?

I did it.... didn't smell that bad, it was warm, and helped my red marks in a week or so

You got balls girl!

Well I was just trying to get an answer out of someone first cuz Im a wussy...I'm actually on day 3 of topical/internal use, and like you said, the red marks are fading :)

our urine contains enzymes, minerals and most importantly hormones. i've done research and found that it contains the perfect ingredients to balance out our hormones. i also have always believed that the only true reason for acne is due to hormonal imbalance due to enviornmental stress, poor diet, stress..whatever. that's why urine works, it balances out the whole body. i haven't begun drinking it yet, i think i will tomorrow, i'm just nervous for the taste but i should get over it. i've been putting it on my face and arms and legs so all of my pores can absorb it.

truly i have felt different since i begun using it. i feel more revitalized and beautiful. it could just be in my head, but i think urine is the way to heal every one. it was the medicine of the world thousands of years ago when people were smarter. anyway, my skin is also definitely becoming clearer and i've been using my pee for only 2 days. give it a shot

I did it.... didn't smell that bad, it was warm, and helped my red marks in a week or so

You got balls girl!

Well I was just trying to get an answer out of someone first cuz Im a wussy...I'm actually on day 3 of topical/internal use, and like you said, the red marks are fading :)

LOL nevermind. I'm sorry, I didn't read the Drink part, I was linked here. I only put it on my face. I wouldn't have the courage to drink it, noooo way :X

our urine contains enzymes, minerals and most importantly hormones. i've done research and found that it contains the perfect ingredients to balance out our hormones. i also have always believed that the only true reason for acne is due to hormonal imbalance due to enviornmental stress, poor diet, stress..whatever. that's why urine works, it balances out the whole body. i haven't begun drinking it yet, i think i will tomorrow, i'm just nervous for the taste but i should get over it. i've been putting it on my face and arms and legs so all of my pores can absorb it.

truly i have felt different since i begun using it. i feel more revitalized and beautiful. it could just be in my head, but i think urine is the way to heal every one. it was the medicine of the world thousands of years ago when people were smarter. anyway, my skin is also definitely becoming clearer and i've been using my pee for only 2 days. give it a shot

To me this is just to wierd and bizzare i can not ever forsee myself doing this. How do you stay clean while applying that and not smell when out. If you just do it at night wouldnt that just make your sheets all nasty like you pissed in the bed or something? This method is jus crazy to me and i am not knocking that it doesnt work because obviously it has worked for the OP and a few others but ionno it is jus insane to me.

I do not doubt it is a cure but if urine was a cure all, i would imagine you would have to eat a generally healthy diet for it to be effective, urine may contain urea, and hormone regulators, and vitamins, enzymes, nutrients, but if you eat junk food, and fast food, and tons of hormone fed meat and milk, theres no way that this "waste product" a liquid formed from elimination could help you , whether you ingest it or apply it topically. Eat clean, and your insides will be clean, if that doesn't work give piss a chance, at that point there will be nothing to lose :cool:

I don't think my gag reflex will ever let urine even through.

I am dubious that urine is clean enough to not make me break out. I drink plently of water and tea to flush out my system, so putting all that gunk back into my body defeats the whole purpose of drinking detox tea.

I would only try this if it somehow managed to get the attention of dermatologists who have gathered unbiased statistics on its effectiveness. And the most I would ever do is use it on my face.

Edited by Micki

I know that Romans who had white teeth had it at the cost of everyone knowing that they gargled with their first morning pee... Thank god I don't have to do that! I swish with hydrogen peroxide... If it really is a cure all, I wouldn't drink my pee unless if I had AIDS or cancer.

Urine is a miracle. I apply it to my face after cleansing... twice a day, morning and evening. I keep it on instead of washing it off, and once it soaks into the skin it doesn't smell at all, and moisturizes like nothing I've ever tried before. I find that washing my face with cold water/cleanser and then using urine as a moisturizer is the perfect combination to keep my seborrheic dermatitis at bay as well.

I also drink it twice a day, and I admit it makes me a little sick, but I just chug it down and then thoroughly brush my teeth right after. It helps that I eat healthy and drink a lot of green tea / water... means that my urine is not as volatile as some other peoples' might be. :surprised:

The improvements to my face have been tremendous. Cysts are vanishing at an incredible rate. Whereas before they would linger for weeks, now they come and go within a 3 or 4 day period. Urine also does a great job of evening the skin tone as well as decreasing redness.

Considering I've only been using this on a consistent regimen for ~4 days, I don't really have enough experience with it for my observations to have much validity (I've been experimenting with it for around 2.5 weeks, however). Nevertheless, I think that more people ought to give this a shot before simply rejecting it as either superstition or as something disgusting that no one in their right mind would even consider doing.

Edited by whathavewehere

try not to think it's crazy. keep your mind as open as possible...it's a very bizarre world, god created humans with everything we possibly need to survive.

i drank it this morning for the first time. i held my nose and chugged. it wasn't as bad as i thought, i mean, i didn't taste a thing, and i am feeling great. after 3 days of applying it topically i notice better skin tone and less pimples (i had severe acne). i haven't woken up with a new pimple since, some previous ones are just still present. i will let you know what happens after i drink it for a few more days.

by the way i am 19 and have been vegetarian for a few years, lately i've been raw vegan. my diet, along with exercising, and URINE, is balancing out my body. hormone imbalance causes acne alwayssssssss

You got balls girl!

LOL nevermind. I'm sorry, I didn't read the Drink part, I was linked here. I only put it on my face. I wouldn't have the courage to drink it, noooo way :X

Haha now I just feel kinda awkward. Whatever, if

and Lyoto Machida drink their piss, I'm down. Sounds like we got a few other members who know whats up too.

PEE DRINKERS UNITE!!!

Edited by anonymou5

skeptics are the downfall of this world

Skeptics? No no no...

People with NO skepticism at all are the downfall. Without skepticism, we would all blindly accept things that made no sense without trying to find proof. We would doubt nothing and as such, would find no truth.

So urine actually gets rid of redness?! (would that include red scars?)

If it does, then I have to try it out. :/

try not to think it's crazy. keep your mind as open as possible...it's a very bizarre world, god created humans with everything we possibly need to survive.

i drank it this morning for the first time. i held my nose and chugged. it wasn't as bad as i thought, i mean, i didn't taste a thing, and i am feeling great. after 3 days of applying it topically i notice better skin tone and less pimples (i had severe acne). i haven't woken up with a new pimple since, some previous ones are just still present. i will let you know what happens after i drink it for a few more days.

by the way i am 19 and have been vegetarian for a few years, lately i've been raw vegan. my diet, along with exercising, and URINE, is balancing out my body. hormone imbalance causes acne alwayssssssss

Just out of curiosity, do you have any proof that urine is responsible for balancing your body as opposed to just the exercise and diet?

I've seen people spout that it's a miracle and others claim that it simply did nothing for them - so I AM still skeptical, and as of right now, my acne isn't bad enough to want to test a method that has yet to be scientifically proven. I think it's one of those things that may work for some, but not others.

time for my input.

basically I am intrigued by this but at the same time sceptical like most. Kind of sick and tiered of reading these types of posts that contain NO photos or a link to one that may have a photo but the thread is a year old and contains 120 odd pages that i cba to troll through.

a picture says a thousand words... remember that

please can someone on this thread this time post a before during after photo? for the love of gawd

Just out of curiosity, do you have any proof that urine is responsible for balancing your body as opposed to just the exercise and diet?

I've seen people spout that it's a miracle and others claim that it simply did nothing for them - so I AM still skeptical, and as of right now, my acne isn't bad enough to want to test a method that has yet to be scientifically proven. I think it's one of those things that may work for some, but not others.

well, i've been a vegetarian for years and always had painfully awful skin. i was a vegan for a year, bad skin, i have always stayed pretty active, yet bad skin. until i began doing this. i don't know,i still think skepticism is bad. well, it's good to be skeptic about things like terrorism and whatever the government and society in general tells you, but this is different. it's an ayurvedic practice, it's ancient. science does prove it, it's just not out to the public for monetary reasons..you know. i don't want to sit here and battle for urine, i guess whoever seeks the truth will find it. i'll definitely keep posted. it's day one of drinking (i feel slightly crazy for saying it, but whatever). i'll keep it going for a while. Google search Shivambu. :)

As far as the comments about skeptics, how can you tell someone what they should and shouldn't be skeptical about? I don't see the logic in that. It's like you're saying it's ok to be skeptical about everything except your opinion about the benefits of urine.

"Ancient practice" isn't proof of anything, it's anecdotal just like a lot of other ancient remedies.

well, i've been a vegetarian for years and always had painfully awful skin. i was a vegan for a year, bad skin, i have always stayed pretty active, yet bad skin. until i began doing this. i don't know,i still think skepticism is bad. well, it's good to be skeptic about things like terrorism and whatever the government and society in general tells you, but this is different. it's an ayurvedic practice, it's ancient. science does prove it, it's just not out to the public for monetary reasons..you know. i don't want to sit here and battle for urine, i guess whoever seeks the truth will find it. i'll definitely keep posted. it's day one of drinking (i feel slightly crazy for saying it, but whatever). i'll keep it going for a while. Google search Shivambu. :)

So, what if I told you that rubbing saliva on my skin cured my acne? What if I told you eating two carrots a day could cure blindness and had been scientifically proven?

Wouldn't that make you skeptical? Wouldn't you want to research it before trying it? If you weren't skeptical, you would just take my word for it and start rubbing saliva on your face. Lack of skepticism can breed ignorance.

There are no scientific studies that I could find proving it. All evidence is anecdotal and just because it's an ancient practice doesn't mean it works. It has nothing to do with monetary reasons - there's just no real studies or hardcore evidence backing it enough for professionals to suggest it. Nobody's asking you to battle for urine - I'm just asking for your proof or evidence. I DO seek the truth, that's why I want evidence. And like I said, just because it may be working for you, doesn't mean it would work for someone else, so would they NOT be telling the truth by claiming it didn't work because it didn't work for them?

I'm really not saying it doesn't work - I'm really just saying I'd like a little more studies or evidence supporting the claim, or as someone else posted, pictures or something