Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pookiedoll

My Face looks DIRTY! please help!

I broke out very badly about 3 months ago and I have some very noticeable brown spots. My face looks DIRTY! There are days I want to lock myself up and never come out. I have been very depressed over this. I have tried various things and nothing seems to be working. I am reading about using AHA - I have not tried this. Which AHA is most popular?

first of all, calm down, it's not as bad as you think. i would bet you that someone who has posted on this messageboard has had it worse than you have it now. at least you don't have any active breakouts. I have the brown hyperpigmentation spots all over my face where i used to have acne also. The AHA I am using is probably what a lot of other people are using and talking about: Dan's AHA+ which you can by from his website. I think its like 10% glycolic acid and a moisturizing agent. When using AHA, keep in mind that it will take a while, i've been using Dan's AHA+ for about 4-5 months now, and hyperpigmentation is still not completely gone.

good luck