Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dlx

Chickenpox Like Scars

i had moderate acne for about 2 years its now gone for the most part but ive had red scars on both cheeks for about a straight year.the problem is that when i had acne i didnt clean my face much and picked pimples and scabs which i know was a hugeee factor in making the scars worse but i was wondering if it is normal to have scars for a year or more and not see any patches of scar free skin.im using neutrogena acne mark peel and was using vitamen e but that was causing breakouts.the vitamin e looked like it was helping but the acne was getting bad.i just want to know if anyone has had these chickenpox like scars and if they will go away.

If its vitamin e, straight from a capsule (vitamin e pill), I heard its hard for the skin to absorb. So it basically sits on top of the skin.

If its vitamin e, straight from a capsule (vitamin e pill), I heard its hard for the skin to absorb. So it basically sits on top of the skin.

yeah i was doing that for about 2 weeks and was seeing some fading but i had some breakouts and i knew it was from that cause my diet is pretty strict.but i was just wondering if its normal to have scars of any type last for that long and not see any improvement on their own.

alright cause i just read some stuff about apple cider vinegar which i had used before so ill try that again.