Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elchileno11

acne free in 3 days

i just bought the e book acne free in 3 days by chris gibbson...im very confused...has someone bought it??can u explain to me what i exactly have to do??

if you've bought the book, why do you need outside directions? Just read it

Hate to burst your bubble but you bought a scam, dont worry your not the only one to fall for it, i did too in the very beginning of my acne ending search.

Bit of advice:

When you come across things like this on the web, because there are hundreds of them, do a search here at the forums, because 99% of the time someone here has tried it or bought it and will tell everything about it. That is what i do so i will know to avoid it or not;)

Why on earth would you buy a book to get rid of acne?

If anything this site is probably way better than any book, because everything on this site is genuine and most people here are trustworthy compared to some money grabbing writer thinking he can cure acne, even tho he proabably hasnt had it in the 1st place.

Hate to burst your bubble but you bought a scam, dont worry your not the only one to fall for it, i did too in the very beginning of my acne ending search.

Bit of advice:

When you come across things like this on the web, because there are hundreds of them, do a search here at the forums, because 99% of the time someone here has tried it or bought it and will tell everything about it. That is what i do so i will know to avoid it or not;)

What on earth are you talking about? Where did I say I that I bought it?

The UI could be a little clearer about which post (above/below) the "quote" button operates on. :D

The UI could be a little clearer about which post (above/below) the "quote" button operates on. :D

I kind of wish the "quote" and "reply" button were next to the poster's name. It'd make a bit more sense

Based on TC's post I'm almost certain that he/she heard about the book on the internet but didn't actually buy it and is trying to get the info from this website. Either that or TC can't read.

I've never done it myself, but I heard you have to eat nothing but apples for 3 days, along with doing enemas or something like that.

Bit of advice:

Didnt mean to quote you maria, meant to quote the OP. I got a bad habit of just hitting reply from last posted. Forgive me :D:pray: