Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
me

Switching from differin to DKR

Hey all,

I have been using differin for the last year, and after the initial outbreak my skin was clear for about 6 months. However, after those 6 months i slowly started breaking out again and now my acne is pretty much back to the point where it was before i started using differin.

I just ordered the regimen.org products and i'm excited to start with the regimen, but i'm not sure how to make the switch from the differin (which i still use every night). Should I quit the differin cold turkey and just go with the regimen, or should I slowly decrease the frequency with which I apply the differin?

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

The exact thing happened to me actually. I used differin for quite a few years and then slowly it stopped working. I read about other people having the same problem with it. At this point, I think that you can just stop using it because I don't think it's working anymore. When I switched, I just tossed the differin into the trash and started with Dan's regimen. Good luck!