Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaggoT

Zit on corner of lips help!

So I have this huge zit coming on by the corner of my lips. I have tried a hot water compress, rubbing alcohol, and proactiv sulfur to try to keep it from getting bigger but its still getting bigger. It's now a nice red bump, whats the best thing to do. Its so ugly!

It could be very irritated right now since you performed all of that on it. Try wetting some green tea bags and putting them in the fridge in a plastic baggy to get really cool. Wait a good hour-two for them to get cold. Then place it on the corners.

Or you can just wrap an ice cube in a cloth and apply for 10 min or so. Then do NOT touch it.

It could be very irritated right now since you performed all of that on it. Try wetting some green tea bags and putting them in the fridge in a plastic baggy to get really cool. Wait a good hour-two for them to get cold. Then place it on the corners.

Or you can just wrap an ice cube in a cloth and apply for 10 min or so. Then do NOT touch it.

yeah, try that. it worked for me