Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Diana Hunt

Derma Roller with Dr. Sach Mohan

Good afternoon readers,

I would like to comment on 2 treatments I have had with Dr. Sach Mohan. The Derma Roller treatment which has been very effective to my dark skin pigmentation and my acne scars. Dr. Sach Mohan is very gentle and has a wonderful smile. His main interest is in showing results for patients with troubled skin. He advised me that the Derma Roller was the best treatment for me even though I thought a Blue Obagi Peel may be the best for my skin condition which is hyper-pigmentation producing large brown spots on my forehead. I eventually agreed to trust his expertise and now see the incredible results to my skin. I see fine lines slowly disappearing and there is an amazing regeneration to my skin.

I have tried all kinds of treatments, lotions, potions, chemical peels, dermabrasion and dermaroller is an innovative treatment for difficult thick skin.

I will definately continue to seek dermaroller treatments from Dr. Sach Mohan in order to prevent and heal any damage that has been done to my skin. I would like to add that Dr. Sach Mohan's staff is a really friendly bunch and make me feel at home.

Sincerely,

Diana Hunt

Edited by Diana Hunt