Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eddy10188

i have no idea what to do

I've been having acne problems for several years now and nothing i do seems to work. I wouldn't say I have severe acne but I do have moderate at least, and sometimes I break out (like today) and it is not subtle at all, it makes me want to skip school. I have tried minocycline, zinc, proactive several times, drinking tons of water, and i've been using benzol peroxide and salicylic acid in the shower lately but it seems like absolutely nothing works. I'm 20 years old and I am not sure what there is next to do, I was thinking about getting a facial but that just doesn't sound like it would work to me. I also saw dead sea acne product and was curious about that.

But does anyone know something else I could try? Something that I have not thought of?

Thanks

you are in the Acne.org Regimen forum, have you checked into it? Its been the only system that has cleared me up after going through lots and lots of treatments. At least worth a look....

I've been having acne problems for several years now and nothing i do seems to work. I wouldn't say I have severe acne but I do have moderate at least, and sometimes I break out (like today) and it is not subtle at all, it makes me want to skip school. I have tried minocycline, zinc, proactive several times, drinking tons of water, and i've been using benzol peroxide and salicylic acid in the shower lately but it seems like absolutely nothing works. I'm 20 years old and I am not sure what there is next to do, I was thinking about getting a facial but that just doesn't sound like it would work to me. I also saw dead sea acne product and was curious about that.

But does anyone know something else I could try? Something that I have not thought of?

Thanks

Hi Eddy,

I have had great success following this easy regime (i.e so far 90% cured in less than a week!)

After showering before bed and in the morning, I use:

1. A sea salt wash all over body and face

2. A Crystal Mineral Deodorant Stick (Alum or NaCl/ Sodium Chloride based) applied to all affected areas (i.e. all over face and affected body parts)

3. Apply Thursday Plantation's Macadamia Oil, Vitamin E & French Lavender Oil.

For precise information, see the post below.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Saxa-Evap...lt-t254091.html

All the best!!!

AquaSea

Edited by aquasea