Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

do you marijuana smokers hear voices ? its like something in my head and whenever anyone else talks i hear stuff about them talking bout my face

Are you saying you only hear these voices when you're high, or all the time?

i think getting high made this happen but now i even hear it when im sober crazy...selfconsious thoughs i dono its crazy

I have two answers for you:

1) Schizophrenia

2) Laced weed.

Since you said you hear voices when you aren't faded, I am leaning towards the first. =/

^ Glad you brought that up

Can you be prescribed weed by a doctor for your acne?

its like a voice saying shit when ur blasted you hear it when im sober its not loud the voice in my head but when im high everything that everyone is saying talking shit about my skin .....maybe im one of a kind or im crazy

If you're hearing voices from people talking about your acne, you are probably just paranoid. Try to chill... and maybe not by smoking whatever "weed" you did before.

Yikes dude. Find someone to talk to about this, like a friend or family member.

skylyre

If you're hearing voices from people talking about your acne, you are probably just paranoid. Try to chill... and maybe not by smoking whatever "weed" you did before.

skylyre

He's having problems, so he is asking us for help. Turning down his problems and neglecting him could further damage his state of mind already

skylyre

Conclusion- Stop smoking weed so this amazing crazy voice effect goes away hopefully as if the devils talking to me sometimes crazy thoughs

skylyre

He's having problems, so he is asking us for help. Turning down his problems and neglecting him could further damage his state of mind already

I'm not trying to turn away, I just think that this kind of problem is better resolved, well, not on the internet.

Sorry if I came across as uncaring dryskin23 - I just think you'd do yourself good to go talk with someone about this, someone who knows you and cares about you.

I hope you figure it out dude.

skylyre