Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John DD

Does it ever end?!?! Please input advice suggestions?

john i hear where you're coming from man. the best we can do is give our advice to you and hope that it helps you even at the least bit. at this point all i can tell you is, go to your dermatologist, life sucks when you're depressed about something but try to keep your head up. (easier said than done because my head is half way to being 'up') but i'm still trying. So just call your Derm tomorrow. The appointment (if he/she is a good derm) should give you some hope. good luck man.

Edited by AndySoprano

have you tried using aloe vera? it'll speed up the healing process..mine did, but im not sure about yours..maybe you can give it a try..best to use pure aloe vera, you can see better results..

this really takes time though, be patient..if it's not successful, go see a derm, they can help..good luck!

Am the same i have loads of red marks and they get me down too. The silly thing is am a girl so i can cover then up but it still get me down.I think your is abit like mine but they still look bad .Mine are allover my face . I hope you find a answer if so let me know. GOOD LUCK!!

Dude, do some research in the Nutrition & holistic health sub forum, and find out about diets you should go on. Check out the Green Smoothie thread, i'm sure it will work for you. You could also try Urine Therapy.

Just stay away from all junk foods!

I agree with everyone who says to get lots of rest, drink plenty of water and eat a good diet.

I also believe that Finacea cream is a great product to slowly bring down redness. Also try to stay out of the sun because it could make the marks worse or last longer than normal. So use sun screen!

Ok ok I really am sorry for sounding like a bitch and my whining attitude, i'm not really like that (even though it doesnt matter cause i dont know any of you personally). I know other people have it worse and i'm just gonna have to get used to these scars for as long as i have them unfortunately. I'm just new to this and i now it will take time to get my head straight.

& thanks everyone who gave me some help

I would also recommend aloe vera from like the actual plant not the gel that they sell at stores. Aloe vera helps to heal redness and regenerate damaged skin. Maybe you can buy a little aloe vera plant from Home Depot or a nursery they aren't expensive at all. You should apply it frequently, at least once or twice a day. This is how I faded my red marks and it worked great. Just be sure to continue it for a couple of months because results are gradual and improve greatly after a long period of time.

Edited by boromir88

lol give the guy a break!

just cos you have worse acne/scars doesnt mean he isnt just as upset about his own. how would you like it if someone with severe facial burns called you a little bitch cos you're moaning about acne which will eventually fade whilst they're stuck with their problem for life? there's always someone worse off but doesnt mean you cant feel shit about your own spots.

lol give the guy a break!

just cos you have worse acne/scars doesnt mean he isnt just as upset about his own. how would you like it if someone with severe facial burns called you a little bitch cos you're moaning about acne which will eventually fade whilst they're stuck with their problem for life? there's always someone worse off but doesnt mean you cant feel shit about your own spots.

Actually my comment was regarding how he was accusing us of not being helpful even though we were trying to be supportive, which he apologized for. We have since moved on from that. So if you can't keep up with the conversation you shouldn't offer input.

Edited by ulzzang