Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
902BulletProof

Paulas Choice CLEAR Extra Strength System/Exfoliating 2% BHA Liquid

Well i just ordered the CLEAR Extra Strength System and the Exoliating 2% BHA Liquid,

just curious if anyone here has tried this? I see a lot of good ratings on the website itself, but personal experiences would be better, i have pretty moderate acne, lots of bumps on my cheeks which im pretty sure are clogged pores, i can see them as little white bumps when i stretch my skin, couple of blackheads on my nose and stuff. This is mainly for those annoying bumps on my face, everything else i tried wouldn't get them to go away (ProActiv, Neutrogena Products).

Just really hoping this works.

I used that stuff for a long time, and despite all the "amazing" ratings it got, it really didn't help too much. I've seen a lot of other people on forums like this agreeing with me, saying that it does help, just not enough.

After time I ordered the "Clear" solution, 3 step acne program. (CLEAR Normalizing Cleanser, CLEAR Extra Strength Targeted Acne Relief Toner, and CLEAR Extra Strength Acne Fighting Treatment)

I used that and it worked a little better than the BHA did. But still, I felt defeated noticing that it wasn't completely going away, and BARELY helping with the scars I had.

BUT (here's the good part :o) one night I was on paulaschoice.com and I saw her mention using BHA liquid AND the three step regime, (putting BHA on before the CLEAR Acne Fighting Treatment) and to my surprise it helped a LOT! After the first night, my scars healed pretty drastically, and my face looked a lot better.

I recommend you purchase the Clear system. Just search 'clear' on Paula's website and you'll see the 5 products she has. (Face wash, benzoyl, extra strength benzoyl, toner, and extra strength toner) As you see two of the products are just copies of the other, just stronger. You're only meant to buy three; one face wash, one toner, and one benzoyl peroxide product.

Btw, these products are very unique. The benzoyl isn't like other non-working benzoyls you would have seen before. This stuff actually works!

Okay, well I REALLY hope you check out the things I just recommended to you. Paula's Choice is the only real quality acne treatment I've seen that actually WORKS. It's worth the extra cash to buy all of those products. It really is.

I used paula's choice 2% BHA liquid which im pretty sure is the same thing and it worked amazingly well getting rid of the little white bumps i had on my cheek bone area... just make sure to give it enough time! dont give up and im sure you will be very happy with it :)

BUT (here's the good part :o) one night I was on paulaschoice.com and I saw her mention using BHA liquid AND the three step regime, (putting BHA on before the CLEAR Acne Fighting Treatment) and to my surprise it helped a LOT! After the first night, my scars healed pretty drastically, and my face looked a lot better.