Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hellstorm

so depressed about my acne.. cant stop crying

what did i do to deserve acne??? everynight i cry to sleep cause i feel so ugly and gross. how the hell am i going to get a guy with my face looking like THIS.

last yr i went to see the dermatologist for the first time and he gave me tretinoin cream,2.5 bp gel with erythromycin, and bp face wash 3%. my face was clear and beautiful for a few months then in the summer BAM everything changed i started to break out like crazy and my skin was sooo oily and i got red marks on my cheeks. i think the stuff i was using on my face lost its effectivness. then i went on the bcp (loestrin 24fe) and it did nothing for my skin.. i decided to get off it cuz at the end of the day bcp is no good for your body.

i went to see my dermatologist again and asked him to give me something different for my face.. but he just gave me a stronger bp face wash and gave me a chemical peel. it didnt do sh*t. i still have these nasty scars on my cheeks (red marks). i stopped using the bp face wash cuz it just made my skin red and raw. it causes premature aging and i dont want that to happen to my skin

right now im using neutrogena oil free acne wash redness soothing cleanser (gel), clean & clear moisturizer with SA, and tretinoin .05% cream. i also take b5 mega dose everyday. idk if its helping, im going to give it a few weeks and see what happens. if it doesnt work should i just go to the dermatologist . i dont trust him though he doesnt know his stuff and hes a stupid guy. very rude and never answers my questions. please help this is ruining my life and i dont know what the heck to do. is it too much to ask for clear, smooth, scar-less skin?

SORRY ABOUT THE RANT... JUST NEEDED TO BLOW OFF SOME STEAM

what did i do to deserve acne??? everynight i cry to sleep cause i feel so ugly and gross. how the hell am i going to get a guy with my face looking like THIS.

last yr i went to see the dermatologist for the first time and he gave me tretinoin cream,2.5 bp gel with erythromycin, and bp face wash 3%. my face was clear and beautiful for a few months then in the summer BAM everything changed i started to break out like crazy and my skin was sooo oily and i got red marks on my cheeks. i think the stuff i was using on my face lost its effectivness. then i went on the bcp (loestrin 24fe) and it did nothing for my skin.. i decided to get off it cuz at the end of the day bcp is no good for your body.

i went to see my dermatologist again and asked him to give me something different for my face.. but he just gave me a stronger bp face wash and gave me a chemical peel. it didnt do sh*t. i still have these nasty scars on my cheeks (red marks). i stopped using the bp face wash cuz it just made my skin red and raw. it causes premature aging and i dont want that to happen to my skin

right now im using neutrogena oil free acne wash redness soothing cleanser (gel), clean & clear moisturizer with SA, and tretinoin .05% cream. i also take b5 mega dose everyday. idk if its helping, im going to give it a few weeks and see what happens. if it doesnt work should i just go to the dermatologist . i dont trust him though he doesnt know his stuff and hes a stupid guy. very rude and never answers my questions. please help this is ruining my life and i dont know what the heck to do. is it too much to ask for clear, smooth, scar-less skin?

SORRY ABOUT THE RANT... JUST NEEDED TO BLOW OFF SOME STEAM

WOW... Alright here it goes. :)

Listen girl, I hardly come on the forums now because Im 100% acne free now. 95% Red marks free. Anyways.. I tried basically everything from Tropical treatments to over the conter treatments like the ones you are using.. They work but they all have Flaws. The Neutrogena oil free acne wash cleans the face really good but drys ur skin really bad and even tho your skin gonna get used to it.. It still leaves it dry... and it isn't going to stay dry forever.. your skin is gonna reporduce more oil and with the cause of Dryness causes more ACNE.

THE CURE!

Go buy... The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil. Wash your face with it every morning in the showers and thats it.. Your face will clear up. Trust me. Just trust me. This stuff works. You will never break out horrible. AGAIN

I think we all know how you feel sweetheart. Maybe you should think about Dan's regimen. I haven't started to use it yet, but it's on it's way here and I can't wait for it! There are so many people on this site who have found it useful. So maybe that's an option.

I know how you feel about your dermatologist. My first one was a stupid, opinionated, old guy who didn't know anything about teenage girls. I think I've gone to about 5 different dermatologists, and I'm happy with the one I have now. But maybe you should try finding another doctor.

Don't give up hope. We're all here for you!

Hi Hellstorm,

Know exactly how you feel ;)

So I want to share my HIGHLY successful acne treatment based on the following key items:

1. Sea salt

2. Macadamia/vitamin e/ lavender oil product by Thursday Plantation

3. Crystal mineral deodorant stick

Details are found in the post below:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Saxa-Evap...lt-t254091.html

I've improved my skin texture and acne by 80% in just 4 days!!! I have no reason to doubt it will help you as much, perhaps even more!!!

All the best!

AquaSea

Edited by aquasea

Your very welcome Hellstorm !!! :)

I just know it will help...would love to hear how it goes!!! I know you'll get astonishing results from day 1. The treatment works that fast! I have tried everything in the past (except Roaccutane) and this is by far the best treatment.

And believe me, you will find a lovely partner!!!! In the meantime, look at this episode like a spiritual quest....you'll be acquiring greater compassion and sensitivity which is going to make you an ideal, lovely and sympathetic partner! We all want a kind, empathetic and considerate partner!!!

Btw, here's a study that used a NaCl (Sodium Chloride) mineral deodorant stick showing excellent results. (Personally, I'm using an alum based mineral salt deodorant stick with equal superior results. Regardles which type you choose, they are both mineral salts and will prevent bacteria from infecting your skin).

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/EP0814817.html

Sending you healing and positive energy :hifive::comfort:

Cheers :)

AquaSea

Edited by aquasea

thanks guys! i wont give up hope... i know theres a cure somewhere out there. there has to be, im gonna keep looking for it

Good! I hope you do. I'm not clear yet either. But here's how I view it: it's sheer science. There is a cause for your acne, medically. Once you can find out the cause, there are solutions. I view my face as a science experiment. With every new product or regimen I try, I'm "testing" something out... looking for an effect.