Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I've been having some trouble finding a good moisturizer to battle the INSANE dryness/tightness around my mouth. It's not so much that it's flaky (just sometimes), but it feels like if I were to open my mouth all the way that I would tear the skin!! I think the tightness is from some BP that I used last night. I've got Dan's regimen on the way along with the AHA and Jojoba Oil. Are there any other products that you guys find help with this problem?

Let me know everyone! :pray:

So I've been having some trouble finding a good moisturizer to battle the INSANE dryness/tightness around my mouth. It's not so much that it's flaky (just sometimes), but it feels like if I were to open my mouth all the way that I would tear the skin!! I think the tightness is from some BP that I used last night. I've got Dan's regimen on the way along with the AHA and Jojoba Oil. Are there any other products that you guys find help with this problem?

Let me know everyone! :pray:

I had the same problem, I changed moisturizers to Cetaphil and put a few drops of Jojoba oil per two pumps of moisturizer. Took care of it.

I did some exfoliation this morning, just with a washcloth, and still, by noon I couldn't open my mouth to eat my sandwich ( :surprised: ) I've been using this Cetaphil 5X moisturizer, but that didn't seem to help either.

Thanks for the tips guys!