Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quezya

Putting pictures of me out there

As hard as it was for me I put my pictures up. Especially since I put the worst picture I could find of me without makeup. Though the picture is of me three months after starting antibiotics its still horrible. Plus I pushed past the urge to block out my eyes. Everyone on here has acne. SO WHAT IF I DO. By me putting myself out there I hope that some of you see what I deal with, plus its overcoming a hurdle that no one wants to face. Who wants others to see them full on face all jacked up? NO ONE. But I decided that it had to be done. I feel better now that I've done it and all of my pictures are getting tons of views. I hope some of you decide to read and possibly follow my blog. As well as talk to me in general.

I understand what your dealing with and I'm happy to talk and try to help anyone who wants help.

Quezya

hey thanks for putting yourself out there...your doing a good dead and yeah probably helping out a few others.. i have heard that many people want to put pictures..but as they get clear they forget about acne.org or get lazy...i will put pictures after i feel my skin is as perfect as can be i take pictures about every week or so..lol just havent put any up!..so what are you using right now?