Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mathmos

Critique My Diet

Hey guys. I am bulking (Bodybuilding atm) and this is my diet I am on. However I suffer from acne so I need to check what I can and cant eat in this diet.

7:30am Meal 1: Overall Meal - 589Kcals 30g/81g/10.5g

2 Sachals Of Quaker Oats – 366 Kcals 18g/50g/5g

Brown Seeded Bagel – 223 Kcals 12g/31g/5.5g

2 full eggs -

11:00am Meal 2: 407kcal 16g/81g/5g

4 slices of brown toast – 260 Kcals 10g/56g/2g

Wholemeal Wrap – 147kcal 6g/25g/3g

Chicken (In the Wrap) – 45kcal 9g/1g/0.75g

1pm Meal 3:

At college: Always have a big meal consisting of a meat, carbohydrate and vegetables.

Probably around 700 kcals?

3pm meal 4 : Pre-Workout 503kcals 20g/82g/11g

Brown Rice(Sainsbury’s 2 min meal) – 458kcal 11g/81g/10g

Chicken - 45kcal 9g/1g/0.75g

5pm Meal 5: Post Workout 630kcals 72g/63g/10.7g

Reflex Instant Mass Shake - 500kcal 54g/63g/4.5g

Tuna ½ can – 130kcals 18g/0g/6.2g

6:30pm Meal 6:

At college: Always have a big meal consisting of a meat, carbohydrate and vegetables.

10:00pm Meal 7:

1 Sachel of quaker oats - 183kcal 9g/25g/5g

The figures are Calories Protein/Carbs/Fat

What can I improve on this diet to stop acne. I suffer mostly from the random Cyst. Lasting min 2 weeks :(

Thanks SO MUCH guys

Hey guys. I am bulking (Bodybuilding atm) and this is my diet I am on. However I suffer from acne so I need to check what I can and cant eat in this diet.

7:30am Meal 1: Overall Meal - 589Kcals 30g/81g/10.5g

2 Sachals Of Quaker Oats – 366 Kcals 18g/50g/5g

Brown Seeded Bagel – 223 Kcals 12g/31g/5.5g

2 full eggs -

11:00am Meal 2: 407kcal 16g/81g/5g

4 slices of brown toast – 260 Kcals 10g/56g/2g

Wholemeal Wrap – 147kcal 6g/25g/3g

Chicken (In the Wrap) – 45kcal 9g/1g/0.75g

1pm Meal 3:

3pm meal 4 : Pre-Workout 503kcals 20g/82g/11g

Brown Rice(Sainsbury’s 2 min meal) – 458kcal 11g/81g/10g

Chicken - 45kcal 9g/1g/0.75g

5pm Meal 5: Post Workout 630kcals 72g/63g/10.7g

Reflex Instant Mass Shake - 500kcal 54g/63g/4.5g

Tuna ½ can – 130kcals 18g/0g/6.2g

6:30pm Meal 6:

10:00pm Meal 7:

1 Sachel of quaker oats - 183kcal 9g/25g/5g

The figures are Calories Protein/Carbs/Fat

What can I improve on this diet to stop acne. I suffer mostly from the random Cyst. Lasting min 2 weeks :(

Thanks SO MUCH guys

Drop the mass shake!!!! Replace it with whey protein isolate - this is a great whey protein isolate -CLICK-

If you don't mind paying a lot of money I suggest this whey protein isolate called Jayrobb It's the highest quality whey protein and probably the healthiest among others.

However, if you're allergic to milk then disregard what I wrote about whey protein...

Just replace it to brown rice protein- that works. :D

Also, I hope you're eating non instant oats!

look for 100% whole grain oats and add into whey protein isolate if you get it :)

On meal 6 - I would be cautious because they use bad oils. I suggest to bring your own food such as raw nuts , dried fruits raw...

By the way, you need more vegetables :) And you should consider buying supplements for overall health.

I'm not good with supplement so you need to ask someone to recommend you which you need.

Edited by EddieE

Thank you very much for the reply.

Well the Mass Shake is made from All Natural Ingredients. It is made from oats and Barley -

I dont belive I am alregic to milk as I have had acne for 3 years, and before starting bodybuilding I drank/consumed no milk but still had bad acne.

The oats I am eating are these

Are these fine? What do you reccommend?

I agree with the school food. So shall I just stock up on my vegtables then? As the rest of the day I dont have access to vegtables.

I have started taking Zinc again, shall I take multi Vitimans?

THANKS alot guys

SO Helpfull

Allergies can trigger at any moment. The milk idea is not bad, you might want to give it up for a month and see what happens.

For the last meal of the day, skip the oats if you can. Your body doesn't really need carbs when you sleep, it needs protein.

Stick to a slow digesting protein, casein in particular. If you can tolerate dairy anyway. Cottage cheese is a fantastic source of casein, so eat a cup or two of that.

Or take 30-40g of a casein/milk protein shake, which comes out much cheaper.

Plus, it's a fairly gentle protein source, so your body won't use too much energy to digest it while you sleep, so you don't need to worry about waking up fatigued.

Also add a whey shake or BCAA drink right when you wake up. Your body will be catabolic, but this will help you go into an anabolic state. It's a great opportunity you should not miss out on.

You might want to add a green foods powder to your shakes for extra vitamins and antioxidants.

For the food at the college, just be careful and try to see how it's prepared. Try to stick to the healthier choices, like steamed vegetables, grilled meat, or something like that.

If the chicken is fried, take off the coating. Assuming the oil is hot enough, it should not permeate the meat itself, so it should be a fairly healthy food source.

Edited by Jërëmÿn