Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
greg09

Anyone here rolled for more than 1 year????

Curious as to how it has gone and what are the potential long term side affects of rolling. Has your skin continued to improve? has the general appearance of your skin kept up well?

Have this dream that my skin will get used to producing excess collagen and keep on going for another few years even once I have cut down on rolling, no suggestion from anyone that this happens but hey, a guy can dream!

Edited by greg09

Curious as to how it has gone and what are the potential long term side affects of rolling. Has your skin continued to improve? has the general appearance of your skin kept up well?

Have this dream that my skin will get used to producing excess collagen and keep on going for another few years even once I have cut down on rolling, no suggestion from anyone that this happens but hey, a guy can dream!

I have greg..I have had no issues with side affects. My skin continues to improve little by little each treatment. But some of my deeper scars and even some shallow scars seem very resistant to rolling/needling. I just keep at it and try to find a way to get even my most stubborn scars moving along. My skin has kept up just fine. It looks much improved now compared to when I started. I am going to try a rolling treatment in the next week or so with a 2.0mm roller for the first time. I will post all my thoughts on any differences between using a 1.5mm and 2.0mm in the months to come.

Thanks, good to hear that things are going well. I do wonder about the long term effects of rolling but seeing as I only do it 6-8 weeks apart and my skin seems to heal well I think all is good so far, I just wonder whether rolling for say 2 or 3 years might have some adverse reactions or possibly (hopefully)my body will get used to producing more collagen like I said and keep on going. Maybe at 70 I'll look 21, free from wrinkles and with no scars!!