Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kairasa

A little tidbit of life...

My best friend showed me this video and it may be from 1999, but the advice is priceless. Just remember that your life is a collection of tiny moments. Are you living the moments the way you wish?

">

i remember in 6th grade for our elementary graduation we did this song. we each had a line.

i still remember mine to this day.

"Read the directions even ifyou dont follow them"

^And to be honest i have never followed those directions^

but i do like the song. very cool kai thanks for sharing this!

There is more wisdom in thsoe seven minuites they any self help book I have ever read, especially when its says you never appreciate looking young until your old. Have to enjoy it when you can.

Aw really elm? That's awesome. ^_^ It just made me smile so I felt like sharing. Sometimes we all need little things like this I feel.

made me depressed, I'm not enjoying life now and this makes it seem like this is suppose to be the best time of my life. So the future is shit too? fucking wonderful.

I heard my dad listening to this a long time ago and have loved it ever since. :dance:

made me depressed, I'm not enjoying life now and this makes it seem like this is suppose to be the best time of my life. So the future is shit too? fucking wonderful.
Edited by Ḻyssa

That's not the point of this song at all. It's to tell you that life is one big picture and the little moment you are in right now is just that, a single moment. Your life is what you make of it, and if you don't like where you are at now, then make changes. Plus, when he talks about youth, he only says you don't realize your youthful beauty until you are much older.

One of my favorite lines:

" Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind…the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with

yourself."

I thought that at first as well

Guest DireStraits

Ahhh I remember this song brings back memories. First time I heard this song I thought it was a public announcement lol.

I remember it made no. 1 here in the Australia and i'm pretty sure in the states as well-correct me if i'm wrong.

Great advice btw.

Thanks so much for posting this. This really brightened my day. Made me feel like I need to get out there and live, no matter how much freaking acne I've got. I'm wasting my youth hiding inside, when I should be living. Thanks again.