Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'd like to clear my back over the weekend.

Any suggestions? I've broken out. heres my routine..

Night: In the shower i use neutregena pink grapefruit body clear body wash. After that i put Clean & Clear maximum strength persa-gel 10 (10% benzoyl peroxide acne medication), and then i put on gold bond body powder, put a big (cotton) shirt on and go to bed.

and thats all i do.. i do that every night. i dont know what to do.. anyone help? please

i honestly dont know what i should be using. what body washes should i use? i feel like the pink grape fruit stuff is doing nothing.

Edited by Guest

Yeah, I'm sorry but it's highly improbable that your back will clear up over the weekend, unless you have like 1-2 pimples.

All I can say is wash your back regularly, but do not be too rough with eat, and drink lots and lots of water (this helps flush out the toxins).

toomanyman

For me (and I just replied to a topic like this so I won't get too detailed) I can clear up all the blemishes on my back simply by lifting weights, aka upper body exertion... makes my back sweat, nourishes the skin from the inside out. Obviously take a shower afterwards. But back acne isn't the same as face acne at all. It's often not what you put on it but what your body does. Experience may differ.

*moderator edit* u shouldnt even be on this forum.the last time u posted a pic if ur bak, there was 2 tiny tiny pimples then no1 would even notice.

Ok, I know it's been a while since you posted, but one thing I've tried and liked is ProActiv. They have a special wash that's specifically for your body. I've only used the face washes, but they worked really well.

Also, I would try showering in the morning too, because you can wash off the sweat/oils your body makes over night. You don't even have to wash your hair again but just rinse your back off.

Hope this helps!

How severe is your bacne?

The best OTC product I've found for bacne is benzoyl peroxide, which you're already using. Bacne can be particularly stubborn, though, and you may need to see a derm to get another topical.

I've had good luck with Retin-A on the back, but my bacne was pretty bad. It doesn't sound like yours is that bad.

Unfortunately acne doesn't clear up in a few days. I know, I've wished for it more than a few times. :(