Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
harkamus

what's the longest anyone has been on the 'regimen?' (just curious)

It's most likely not me, but I'm approaching a year that I've been on the products come December. I am only dealing with hyperpigmentation more or less, and even that is slowly, but surely going away.

So...are there people here that have used the regimen for years and years?

Well, since Dan came up with The Regimen, and started Acne.org so that he could share it with others, I'd guess that Dan has been on it the longest, and he's been using The Regimen for years (I don't even know when he started Acne.org--2002, maybe? Anyone here know for sure?).

I've been using it for a year and five months, and I love it. : )

I can't remember how long I've been on, I remember Dan was still trying to perfect the 'Treatment' the first batch people were complaining that it was too flaky and then the next one too water, etc. And it was sold in tubes instead of bottles and the cleanser and moisturizer wasn't being sold yet either, just the 'treatment'. So whenever that was is how long I've been on the regime.

man...people thats a long...time ive been on for 6 weeks and times just flies...i still remember that day i finally convinced myself this regimen was my last real hope...! i had given up before ...i'd never thought it would be possible to get this smooth skin again!

[b]I LOVE YOU DAN![/b] seriously i love you lol i dont know you but your the best!

Guest T.M.

I started in 2001 I think. Where does the time go?

I started in 2001 I think. Where does the time go?

Reminds me of that Snickers commercial "I wonder where my hunger went?"

ok